Every Pinball is Connected

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I got an idea for a game. Lets see if we can draw connections between the machines in TPA until every one is included. Kind of like the 7 degrees of seperation between any 2 people only with pinball machines.

Lets post any connection that can be drawn between 2 or more tables. A couple examples are the use of GREED on Adams Family and Twilight Zone (more maybe?) or RIPOFF on Ripleys, F14, and No Good Goffers.

All sounds, callouts, art, history, features (if they are exclusive to just a few tables) and any thing else you might think of are fair game. The more obscure, little known, or hard to notice connections I look forward to learning most :)

invitro

May 4, 2012
Crazy Bob is in Junkyard, and Road Show (you buy souvenirs from him). It might be hard to notice... he is in the credits for Champion Pub too (Jon Hey does his voice), but I don't know where he is in the game. Unreleased tables: Crazy Bob is in Johnny Mnemonic, he has his own saucer. I think I remember him being the left short-lane saucer in NBA Fastbreak, giving random awards. I didn't search but that's all the Crazy Bob's I know of.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Snorzel, what's your ruling about reusing previously mentioned tables? Your game, your rules.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
It is perfectly acceptable to reuse previously mentioned tables. As a matter of fact that gives me an idea, see what is the most "connected" table :). This is going awesome keep em coming

The more connections the better.

Last edited:

Members online

Members online