Request Extern beta testing please

Status
Not open for further replies.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
@Mark
Ehhh, the leaderboards WILL be working in a couple of days when MS updates their servers. This was also the case with DLC #1 and #2.
So there WILL be working leaderboards BEFORE the title update arrives. ;)

This contradicts what pinwiz said, which is they want to keep the leaderboards offline untill this is fixed (if possible), which is in my opinion the best way to go. Any confirmation on that Mike?

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
Yeah, it would be the best, but I doubt MS really cares about the MB bug.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Most of the harder modes are tested with "ball control" It allows us to move the ball around on the table with the analog sticks. That way you can hit any target.

As for allowing beta tests for Xbox, it would require us to release a special product which requires certification and all the certification fees (quite expensive). I'm hoping we will be able to do PC beta tests once our PC version is out. It's most similar to PS3 and Xbox 360 so it'll help us find issues that appear on those platforms (and not on the phones)

I'm still waiting on a response from Microsoft about why the DLC was pulled.

The MB Bug will be fixed in the next title update patch.

The next title update as in the one for DLC Tables Pack #4 or #5. I was under the impression you guys had already submitted the title update and DLC Tables Pack #4 to Microsoft, or are you guys waiting to submit #4 and #5 together?

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
This thread went off topic to the point of no return, so it's closed (also, since Mike said that they can't really do a 360 beta, the thread is done).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.