Bug Failpower

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
for last few weeks i played TPA actively.
and here was no a day without meeting gamebreaking bug on different tables..near on every table!!
below i will name only few of them:
- on TZ i did not get camera switch to plunger when ball was loaded to it for super skillshot (and this was exactly on my try to get wizard goal for special which can be lited via this way).
- on RBION i got into infinite ball searching mode, even i still had 1 in play after my second Frog Frenzy mode over during this game. so i could only loose my score via exit from game.
- Genie has strange bug with reseting your balls to 1 some times after you get some extraballs/special, so instead of your "1 extraball per ball" you getting several extraballs with reseting counter.
- on Monster Bash i got famous not registering Special wizard goal bug.
- on Theatre of Magic with "complete Grand Final" i got same bug as on Monster Bash.
- on Champion Pub table very often simply ignore (pass) one of you flipper pushing during rope training, so you loose your extra smart punch.
- Black Rose is broken in many ways: not register specials in left pocket and right orbit, dont give any extra balls for obtaining replay, but most annoying - after game if you got new ship sinking record - new game started and you can not even exit to menu. End today after this bug my new 670M score was not registered at world Leaderboards (but registered at local High Scores board).
- So i decided to play a game on Firepower after this BR mess. i beated my old personal ~1M score and was already close to 2M and had 2 balls, but during multiball table put another ball into plunger when i had left only 1 ball into play after loosing 2 from 3 during multiball..and after that table wasin infinite counting of bonus loop so score grows, but i can not end the game, so only exit to menu and loose my another record.
- and balls flying through cabinet walls of course, but this last is lesser form evils.

Members online

Members online