Farewell my friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Family comes first. All of your work has been much appreciated. It's great when employees at a company can get feedback from their costumers. It's even better when the purchasers get a personable response from that company. Ryan, you are one of the people that's made it possible for me to get through work. It's a tough job, dealing with a bunch of basket cases, but TPA always helps. So, thank you

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Mike, thanks for your participation in this forum. It's nice to have FS employees interacting with us TPA fans. Good Luck in whatever you do next. May you and your wife live a long and happy life together and your kids grow up to be wonderful human beings.

You'll be missed.

Mike isn't leaving; Ryan is.

On topic, best wishes to you and your family, Mr. Routon!

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
All the best for you and your family. Thanks for being part of this awesome project TPA.

karl

May 10, 2012
Big thanks to Ryan for making this forum and TPA a richer experience. You will be missed!

Best of luck to you and your family and all the best for the future.

Buzz1126

Dec 27, 2013
Saaa-lute! Best wishes...they grow up fast, so enjoy their childhood as much as they do.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
thanks very very much for all your hard work !!! but now mate the most important part of life takes over, YOUR FAMILY. all the very best for you and your family`s future !!!! :cool:

mc_mc

Dec 23, 2012
Sorry to hear you're leaving, but it sounds like it's for the best of reasons.

Thank you for all your hard work on TPA and good luck for the future!

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Thank you for all the kind words guys =) Makes my day to read all of that. I will definitely miss it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.