Farshight, ok forget the new UI but pleaseeeeeee....

PET3R

Mar 10, 2015
I understand that the new UI is not coming any time soon but please let me at least remove the tables from the list, that I don't play.
I have bought few season packs but I only play around 10 tables in total. Even if I delete the table, the table card is still in the list.
PLeaseee give me an option to delete it or at least to hide it so that my list consist only of the few tables that I play on regular basis.
I am sure this is very easy to do.

Thank you.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I think the new UI looks like hot garbage so I couldn't care less.

You might not like the looks, but it seems like it will be more functional and user friendly. Being able to rate the tables and sort by your rating is worth it alone to me.

Last edited:

karl

May 10, 2012
Thanks for the info, Kolchak. I haven't checked it out yet but it would be cool if you could sort by:

-Most popular or by rating (looks like this is there)
-Designer
-Year of release
-By Company
-EM, early ss and dmd in groups

I have a feeling that most of these will not be in there, but you have a lot of options like this in vp frontends and options like that really come in handy, for me at least :)

I need all the tables so I do not care if the ones you do not own is there or not but I can certainly understand that those who only play a few tables do not want the whole horde in there

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
A simple favorites list would take care of the OP's needs. That's about as basic a UI as there is.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
That ~1.5s latency between his clicks erks me already, when you rage quit a game I don't know if I should be able to hit the enter key 20 times before another game starts but if I hit back button once inbetween any of those it goes back to the menu instantly, that is the most heinous behavoir imo.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Boy that is ugly. They need to get rid of the squares and put in some sort of image in the background. I may not like Zen's tables, but I do like their interface.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Squares are unnecessary indeed but it would be very messy with an image in the background IMHO.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Boy that is ugly. They need to get rid of the squares and put in some sort of image in the background.

For heaven's sake, no more pixelated low res backgrounds:
image.jpg

Also the backglass backgrounds look bad on most tables.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
There's a difference between low rez pixelated and slightly out of focus, but I get your drift.

How 'bout using that TPA logo that FS changes every month.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
For heaven's sake, no more pixelated low res backgrounds:
Also the backglass backgrounds look bad on most tables.

That's why FS should stick to the minimum about the UI.
If you don't have HD images, stay simple. And clear.

How 'bout using that TPA logo that FS changes every month.

Why not indeed. It's pretty well done for the moment.
But not in the background !!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts