Farsight at E3

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I wonder why? There's no inventory to sell to brick and mortars. (I guess there are discs, but that's not really FS's business model.) E3 isn't open to the public so publicity is nil. It costs more than their kickstarters to open a booth. Again, why?

Last edited:

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
I wonder why? There's no inventory to sell to brick and mortars. (I guess there are discs, but that's not really FS's business model.) E3 isn't open to the public so publicity is nil. It costs more than their kickstarters to open a booth. Again, why?

I would guess they are there because they are a software company and are interested in any new hardware announcements and general publicity from the big players.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Ah. I assumed they were there with a booth, but rereading Gorgar's post indicates that they are just there checking things out. I used to do that. Good times. Good times.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Ah. I assumed they were there with a booth, but rereading Gorgar's post indicates that they are just there checking things out. I used to do that. Good times. Good times.

I wasn't sure what it means. All I know is that they said that they were at E3. I started this topic to shed some light on it. And I thing you guys did. They are there just visiting (boring)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I`ve been checking E3 GAMES everyday,there`s heaps of new games,pre ordered Horizen 3,Ubisoft has a new one .I think it`s called Slope,skying,para gliding,board riding and a few other disciplines down mountains ,looks great !!!!:cool:

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
That would've been cool if FS (or perhaps Stern) were to set up there at E3 and show off Pinball Arcade. What a break from all of the FPS and other 'new' games being teased at this event. I could almost imagine Mike up on the stage giving a speech and showing them TPA.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I`ve been checking E3 GAMES everyday,there`s heaps of new games,pre ordered Horizen 3,Ubisoft has a new one .I think it`s called Slope,skying,para gliding,board riding and a few other disciplines down mountains ,looks great !!!!:cool:
I knew I stuffed that one,STEEP not Slope !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
remember E3 is basically for the big boys XBOX and PLAYSTATION showing all the new games coming up.Farsight are more than likely checking out software and hardware.i`m just happy us Aussies have at last got a game set in Aust,HORIZON 3 and it`s set in my backyard,Surfers Paradise is just up the road from my place which is at Tweed Heads,does it get any better ? don`t think so !!!:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.