Farsight not charging extra for cabinet version

imagamejunky

Sep 2, 2013
Play it on your cabinet now. Tales of the Arabian Nights had lots of problems for me, but all the other tables that I have tried play great. Of course you won't get DMD or multiscreen support, but from purely a play standpoint, Pinball Arcade is far superior to VP, FP, and Zen.

I completely disagree with you. Play Tipoto's beautiful T2 VP table in HD on a cab with a backglass, a real Dmd, shaker motor, flipper/bumper/slingshot contactors, knocker, and a motion sensor for nudging. Now THAT is far superior to me!

Junky

Rooter

Apr 23, 2012
I completely disagree with you. Play Tipoto's beautiful T2 VP table in HD on a cab with a backglass, a real Dmd, shaker motor, flipper/bumper/slingshot contactors, knocker, and a motion sensor for nudging. Now THAT is far superior to me!

Junky

Yes, I have played Tipoto's beautiful T2 VP table in HD on my cab with a backglass, a real Dmd, shaker motor, flipper/bumper/slingshot contactors, knocker, and a motion sensor for nudging. When I want to show off the cabinet for my friends, that is what I will load up. When I am by myself and want to play the best simulation possible, I load up Pinball Arcade.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts