Farsight Twitchstream Tonight

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Apparently FS will twitchstream this evening (I'm guessing around 4pm PST). I hope they try the h2h beta while streaming and anyone able to be there to try and connect into some games. Unfortunately I'll be at work at the time and will have to settle on watching a replay of it.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Nothing on Facebook, Twitter or here from them about it. How did you find out?

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
The PC servers were also down for a bit.....Couldn't access the PA website, or look at leaderboards in the game. But that seems to be cleared up and all seems ok.

And I saw the crawl mentioning the stream. 'Come hang out with us on twitch at 4pm (PST)'

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Sometimes they just stream for the heck of it.

Or maybe it's a mistake.

As for Dr Who, I don't think so, it's due this month but not until the end of the month I'd assume.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
So they stream at times without debuting a machine? Would be awesome to get a new one tomorrow

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
So they stream at times without debuting a machine? Would be awesome to get a new one tomorrow

It's been known. Though usually unannounced at late at night.

Personally I think this is just a mistake and they don't even know the message got in there.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
They were talking about doing two streams per month in the last stream, so this doesn't surprise me.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Did they do the Doctor Who yet? They said last month it would be streamed either this month or next.

No doubt Dr. Who will be released this month. It probably won't be as quick of a release as EBD was. Plus, they're releasing the "Regenerated" version for KS backers. Two weeks is my prediction-I won't mind if it's three though.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
been on there facebook since yesterday my time which was Thursday AUS time eastern states.:cool:i reckon with a little luck,tomorrow morning Saturday AUS eastern time Dr.Who WOO WOO !!!!:cool:

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Did I miss anything important when they were streaming? All I remember is that they started really late (30 minutes) and they were trying to purposely tilt Medieval Madness for a bonus even though you don't get one.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
No, it took ages until finally they got the sound right. The game sound was too loud, so we could hardly hear what they were saying, but I didn't get the impression there were any interesting comments or news, so I wondered why they streamed at all. I know they want to do 2 streams every month, but if there's no km content besides 2 guys playing old tables, it's not worthy of my time.

Disclaimer: I didn't watch the whole stream, because the coverage for Panthers at Broncos started, which turned out to be more interesting for me.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
It was a fun time just watching them play random PA tables. If they do it more often, then I'll be always there.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Kickoff was at 2:30 AM. I only watched the first half though and I didn't have to get up early today.

Every time I looked at the game, there seemed to be a penalty flag. Not at all fun to watch from what I could tell, even right down to the end. For a 1-point game it was pretty poor.

I was playing Fallout 4 on my monitor and was streaming baseball on my tablet at the same time, though, so the football was relegated to my 'phone screen.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.