Votes: 6 1.8%
  • Xenon™

Votes: 120 35.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Too bad that Sterns Magic (1979) is not on the list.
I don't really know the machine, but the art looks pretty good. :)

image-1.jpg

image-33.jpg

Very beautiful artwork!!!

wolfson

May 24, 2013
MATA HARI one of the best looking tables I have ever seen,and that was a few years ago !!!! I`ll the rest of them anytime. :cool:
sorry got my balls in a knot it wasn`t MATA HARI I was thinking of MEDUSA boofhead dipstick me !!! :eek:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
If you are going to include early 80's pins like Xenon, then give me Fathom.

The back of the Xenon pinball flyer clearly shows 1980.

Last edited:

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
Xeon very cool audio and art work is great ... half of that being on the back glass which you will almost never see in TPA. With that being said, with only a cool glass tube to shoot through, an alternative drop target situation, and a mediocre multiball ... it loses its umph pretty quickly. We should really be voting in a table that is challenging and will keep you coming back. FIREBALL has all that ... just a really cool classic
_______
A table that's great in all areas, sound quality & challenging/quality shots. Good idea. Namely, ageless for all fans. Ones that all fans from all eras will like. Not the "popularity" from one that doesn't follow pinball.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Then you should have made a post on Facebook. They were taking tables suggestions from that to create the poll here.

I did. I suggested Xenon not be included as it wasn't released until late 1980. The flyer even says 1980.
I'd like an additional early 80's poll if you'd really like to make me happy.

soundwave106

Nov 6, 2013
It's pretty clear that Xenon and Paragon are the rulers of the roots, even the Farsight guy that asked to put the poll up joked that Xenon and Paragon would take all the votes. :)

Hopefully they take note of the pretty strong showing of Fireball though.

weirdproq

Sep 19, 2013
It's pretty clear that Xenon and Paragon are the rulers of the roots, even the Farsight guy that asked to put the poll up joked that Xenon and Paragon would take all the votes. :)

Hopefully they take note of the pretty strong showing of Fireball though.

Agreed!

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I did. I suggested Xenon not be included as it wasn't released until late 1980. The flyer even says 1980.
I'd like an additional early 80's poll if you'd really like to make me happy.

The wording was weird. Why wouldn't they just say a 1970s table? Also I hope we still get an EM as promised and fireball makes enough of a showing here to warrant the spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts