Votes: 6 1.8%
  • Xenon™

Votes: 120 35.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
I had to vote paragon. I wanted to vote flash, but was only able to vote once. I glad alot of folks voted for it.

fireball also would of recieved a vote for me but we are fortunate to have a machine in my town. I loved mati hari as a kid, but I have played it recently and its just not as fun as I remember.

I havent played xenon in about 30 years, but if it does win id still buy it. ( I am no longer going to purchase everything that farsight publishes willy nilly, as I was disappointed witb most everything in season 3 )

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
for dedpop...

I also voted for Paradigm or whatever ;p based on... Why would I vote for zenon ;p when these other lil fellas need a chance. And because of that video that someone posted. Watching Bowen try to lob it up into the 5x. How hard would that be in TPA? Ahem scared stiff secret passage ahem. Looks awesome. Also alien poker looks pretty cool, I mean poker joker

That video made it so that my 75% data needs to last til the 10th, but it might've been because I just kept watching other PAPA tutorials. Love those!

Last edited:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
keep-calm-and-vote-for-pedro-1.png

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
That's was my other choice lol. But the beer by his hand made me want a beer, so I had to

Eric Hall

Dec 26, 2014
Fireball and Flash in the back stretch running neck to neck. The only hope now is for Xonen to fall and break a leg at the wire. If you so about Xenon give it a try on Future Pinball. Just did it again and it is abouts as much fun as a wet blanket just about the way I rember it. I think Fireball will be hard to pull off with the spinning disc in the game. The grooves and material that made the disc might be hard to copy and I doubt you can get the ball stuck on the disc in the fake version like you could with the real game. Still Pargon needs lots of nudging and bumping to play and that to me is hard to carry over to a phone or iPad etc.

I have not purchased game from Farsight in a long time now, nothing they have put up wants to make me spend some money. I fall back on GorGar, Firepower, Shuttle, Big Shot, Black Hole, Genie etc. I have found that I play more future pinball now that any thing from Farsight.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I'd get a beer but there are so many obstacles right now. Like gravity, the garage door, and above all else apathy.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
everytime you drink a beer a fairie votes for paragon

If that was the case, oregon would look like cyclone when people were glitch voting a while back

No cyclones here in Oregon, though us Oregonians have the booziest state in the USA. (Oregon has 185 brewers with over 226 breweries, an area of 70 miles by 60 miles of award winning vineyards and 14 craft distilleries located in the state)

Happy Day are Here Again for lovers of craft alcohol. Come to Oregon and imbibe.

****Vote for Paragon****

SuperKaladrax

Feb 24, 2014
Being a child of the 80s I almost hate to vote, but hey democracy depends upon my participation, right? Like most others Xenon is one I've played before, at CAX, and I was inclined to vote for it at first but after watching youtube gameplay of all of them Paragon blows me away the most. The art, the action, and especially the sound... and the artwork. Geez it's a great looking table.

I know the EM guys need and want more tables. Sorry I couldn't vote for Spirit of 76, or Centigrade 37, or Hata Mari, or Joker Poker, or the other chimey EM ones. Hope you guys get what you're looking for soon.

I can live with Xenon, and wouldn't be upset to see it made from this poll. The 80's were my arcade days, so my nostalgia range for "best" tables runs 1975-1985. That covers late EM's and early SS, and Xenon fits the fun zone. It's also a table I've never played.

The thing with the EM's, though, at least for me, is to get a few more in. Truthfully I think this already should have happened and Farsight dropped the ball, possibly in the belief EMs aren't worth the trouble. But, honestly, is there anybody here who wouldn't trade LCA, El Dorado City of Gold, and Goin Nuts for some decent Gottlieb EMs? I mean, they could hardly have been worse. None of those tables seem very popular, so filling those Gottlieb slots with top ten EMs seems to me it would have been worth it.

Last edited:

keithmoon

Dec 17, 2013
Spirit '76 is like a better Royal Flush. It has just a few more boring "dingelling" stuff. Xenon is a MASTERPIECE! Xenon, Xenon, i voted for Xenon! Like other pinheads said.... only Xenon could make it. My second choice would be Fireball. So next time Pinheads we should give Fireball a chance. Play them live and than talk.... I play all mentioned tables live each month, so believe me... XENON!

Last edited:

Rollergoalie16

Dec 25, 2012
Clearly there is a lot of passion for Xenon as well as Paragon here. Maybe Farsight will take notice and bless us with a "pre 1980" table pack of both pins like they used to do in season 1 & 2. Just a thought.

Funkbox

Aug 29, 2014
I've also become much more selective about what I buy. There have been some real dogs published.

Funkbox

Aug 29, 2014
When I play my old tables I always start off with the older tables like Big Shot, Space Shuttle, etc. There is a strange comfort there.

I watched a vid on Fireball and I have played it IRL. Outside of the spinning disc there's really nothing spectacular in the gameplay to me. That's part of the appeal of Joker Poker. If it plays the way I remember, one of the challenges is hitting the drop targets to form specific hands. I always loved that.

Tarik

Banned
Dec 27, 2014
TPA Facebook page said:
Hey Fans! If you haven't cast your vote yet for the next EM table to join the pinball arcade collection, head on over to PinballArcadeFans.com and make your voice heard!

So this IS a poll for an EM table?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.