Farsights space cadet pinball

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I’ve had nay played one game but it’s totally a homage to 90s era pinball console games. I dunno how how heavy the. Pay scale thing is as of yet but I’m willing to explore the game if I can play to win vs pay I think it’ll be a very fun game. Worth a shot for anyone.....

Again if it’s pay to win fook that but I’ll pay to remove adds if I’m still playing in a week....I enjoyed my initial game

Last edited:

masterthes

Apr 12, 2014
Why are the going with an original route this year? why not try to go for something pinball fans really want, like The Simpsons?

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
I gave it one game on droid, and it has the same problem that the current crop of FarSight droid development has - that being no way to properly exit the app.

The back button doesn't bring up an exit dialogue. Only pressing home or using the app drawer will "close" it.

A second concern is WTF does this need permission to manage phone calls!?

JefferyD

May 10, 2013
It's alright. Played about five games. It has charm, but it did get a little tedious when I cleared one of those upper breakout style areas three times in one go. Better than Rescue911, F-14 Tomcat, HarleyDavidson; not quite as much fun as Phantom/Opera, Dr. Dude. Don't know yet if I'd drop 5 bucks on it. Probably not but, if I keep going back, those looong commercials might drive me to spend the cash.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Plays well but could get tedious due to long games.

I almost backed the Kickstarter because for $8 you get adds removed for Cadet and Invaders, but then I saw for 10 you get adds removed and coins.

If you remove adds is it not free to play? And if so, what are coins for then. Continuing play? Which would mess with the leaderboards.

I don't get these models. Just give me a clear price to play unlimited without the adds.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
A second concern is WTF does this need permission to manage phone calls!?

"Manage phone calls" is the way for apps to detect if you have a phone call. It's stupid, but if you want the app to release resources when an incoming call happens, it needs to know so it can get out of the way. Otherwise someone might call you and you'll have to get out of the game yourself. Most games and full screen apps require it so they can manage this scenario.

Pop Sergeant

Jul 26, 2012
No. Just, no. Until Farsight feels the need to fix issues from season 1-6 of TPA and get up to speed on the android version of SPA (for gods sake, do they NOT want my money?) -- no -- as much as I want to ... NO! They are sitting on my hard earned cash, multiple platforms -- all seasons on android, some on others -- family purchased by season for kids -- no ... I'm so sorry to be negative but this is this disrespect in the extreme for long term, multi-platform supporters.

Joelpbafan

Nov 1, 2015
This seems like a big joke for me this for a kickstarter hey farsight how bout oh nightmare on elmstreet table tales from the crypt people would back it up

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Not getting a cent from me for this one Farsight.:mad:
How about sticking with digitising actual pinball tables from the past.

Last edited:

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Not getting a cent from me for this one Farsight.:mad:
How about sticking with digitising actual pinball tables from the past.

It's funny looking at some of the comments on this forum and on Facebook that people seem to have this misconception that Farsight is the one making this game. Trick Gaming Studios is just using Farsight's TPA/SPA engine for their game and if they have any questions they can ask for help.

They even have this Leandro Gonzalez commenting on Facebook to some of posters " I'm with the team Trick Gaming Studios. I'd just like to clarify that Pinball Invaders will be developed 100% at Trick, and FarSight will continue making uninterrupted progress on TPA. I'm here for any questions about Pinball Invaders, we need all the support we can get! Thanks"

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Plays well but could get tedious due to long games.

I almost backed the Kickstarter because for $8 you get adds removed for Cadet and Invaders, but then I saw for 10 you get adds removed and coins.

If you remove adds is it not free to play? And if so, what are coins for then. Continuing play? Which would mess with the leaderboards.

I don't get these models. Just give me a clear price to play unlimited without the adds.

I like the game pretty much but i still didnt pay to remove the adds, does somebody now if you still need to pay for coins to continue playing after paying for removing the adds ??

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
It's funny looking at some of the comments on this forum and on Facebook that people seem to have this misconception that Farsight is the one making this game. Trick Gaming Studios is just using Farsight's TPA/SPA engine for their game and if they have any questions they can ask for help.

They even have this Leandro Gonzalez commenting on Facebook to some of posters " I'm with the team Trick Gaming Studios. I'd just like to clarify that Pinball Invaders will be developed 100% at Trick, and FarSight will continue making uninterrupted progress on TPA. I'm here for any questions about Pinball Invaders, we need all the support we can get! Thanks"

Begs the question, why is the Kickstarter being run by Farsight and not Trick Gaming? (I think I know why. Kickstarter won't allow projects from any old country, and I think Argentina is on the "black list". So they're getting round the rules by having Farsight run the Kickstarter.)

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
Begs the question, why is the Kickstarter being run by Farsight and not Trick Gaming? (I think I know why. Kickstarter won't allow projects from any old country, and I think Argentina is on the "black list". So they're getting round the rules by having Farsight run the Kickstarter.)

Interesting,

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Anyone in the following countries can start a project: Austria, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Spain, France, the UK, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, the Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Sweden, Singapore, or the US. Learn More

^^

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014

Just what I thought, they're using FS to get around their rules, which may or may not be against KS T&Cs. They weren't getting anything from me before because the product looks like sh!t, now they're trying this sneaky end-around, definitely not.

Mike Lindsey

FarSight Employee
Jul 23, 2013
Hey Everyone!

Just to confirm; Trick Gaming Studios is the developer of Pinball Cadet and Pinball Invaders. We've build a great relationship over time and really want to help them get their game off the ground. Launching the Kickstarter from our account rather than from their own account was simply to expose the game to our awesome pinball audience. Not to get around any loopholes. Follow this link to see other kickstarters directly out of Argentina: https://www.kickstarter.com/discover/places/buenos-aires-ar

FarSight really likes the game and we're excited to introduce it to pinball fans and publish it.

We greatly appreciate all the help so far. If it's not your cup of tea, no big deal. Thank you for being part of the amazing pinball community in general. Our main goal is to make sure pinball stays popular in the digital and real world. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.