FarSight's Twelve Days of Christmas Facebook Promo (2014)

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I now have to update every table from past seasons individually.
This will take awhile it's the only way to group new table with existing collection.
Merry Freakin Xmas!!!!

Just as another back up I'am keeping Both TPA Apps. now.

Last edited:

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
Its out now but you have to download the free app. then restore all your tables to the free app. then purchase EARTHSHAKER and add it to the free app. then erase ** your old app **. Very stupid! But it works. Apple screwed up and did not add it in our apps. update. Just download the free app. folks.

/sigh.

if Apple is now closed then we have no alternative to this, right? can i just clarify one thing - the bit i have put between ** signs, do you mean that after i have a fully loaded free app TPA with newly bought Earthshaker on it, i then update the paid version, and erase this new free version? or that i have to erase and later re-download the paid version for some reason?

thank you for explaining

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
The regular app. Version is now available so you don't have to use the free app. to add EARTHSHAKER if you don't want too. BUT.........
Since now both apps. Are fully loaded for me I'am keeping the. Free app. Version for a backup in case something happens and one down the road gets corrupt I have already experienced that. I was "SOL" more than once in the past on my IOS app. Not a bad idea to load both apps. And save one in case (CRAP) happens and it will in time.
Enjoy game! I like this table it's a No Drainer which is a great thing!

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
^^good advice^^
I keep both the free and paid versions as well. Helps keep the missing table, lost goals and scores issues from becoming a nightmare. Plus I usually update one version and play with it for a week before I update the other version, just to be safe.

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
I cant download earthshaker on iOS, takes an hour to download to 85% and then stops. oh well I will wait for PS4...

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Kolchak question. I looked under usage my pay app. Size on IOS is 1GB and the free app is only 555 MB but they both have the same data info saved on both apps. Correct??? Just curious why the size is different yet they both have the same amount of tables and saved remote back up data. Thanks.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
lol wasnt meant for you man should have quite the post it was directed at!

Thanks for clarifying. As you know, I am VERY great flu for TPA and I've personally never had a problem with them. They answer all my question in a very timely matter and make a superior product!!

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
This has nothing to do with Apple. FS has submitted two apps, one of them got approved and the other is still being approved. Since Apple is now closed during the holidays you will see the paid app update next year.

Actually according to Zsolt from ask homework they are closing from the 22nd-29th and fortunately the paid up update is now up as I, sure you are aware.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Kolchak question. I looked under usage my pay app. Size on IOS is 1GB and the free app is only 555 MB but they both have the same data info saved on both apps. Correct??? Just curious why the size is different yet they both have the same amount of tables and saved remote back up data. Thanks.

Good question. I've never noticed that. Not really sure why that is the case.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I'm probably gonna get boo'd for this but I think FS has done a really good job as of late adding tables every four to five weeks, getting the new gaming consoles on line which I've seen videos of and they blew me away. They will never be able to make everyone happy, and I've been guilty of griping now and then, only to learn it was something out of their control (Apple comes to mind). Quite frankly since we are here for one main reason, our love of pinball, I think we should be extremely grateful for the incredibly accurate reproductions of the tables that they release. So those of us that feel compelled to ***** about something next time should maybe take a step back and ask ourselves if it's really that big of a deal? Sorry about the rant but I needed to get it off my chest. They have been much better about being more open about their future plans for tables etc. I realize they have missed many release dates etc. but I also now realize it's mainly due to the manufactures of to whom they release their tables. Sure some tables have glitches, and sure we will all run into problems, but for relatively short money we get reproductions of some of the best pinball tables money can buy....and we don't have to repair them. Think about the last time you played pinball in an arcade.....there is always SOMETHING that is wrong with each and every table! Just give that some thought. Thanks for reading this post.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I'm probably gonna get boo'd for this but I think FS has done a really good job as of late adding tables every four to five weeks, getting the new gaming consoles on line which I've seen videos of and they blew me away. They will never be able to make everyone happy, and I've been guilty of griping now and then, only to learn it was something out of their control (Apple comes to mind). Quite frankly since we are here for one main reason, our love of pinball, I think we should be extremely grateful for the incredibly accurate reproductions of the tables that they release. So those of us that feel compelled to ***** about something next time should maybe take a step back and ask ourselves if it's really that big of a deal? Sorry about the rant but I needed to get it off my chest. They have been much better about being more open about their future plans for tables etc. I realize they have missed many release dates etc. but I also now realize it's mainly due to the manufactures of to whom they release their tables. Sure some tables have glitches, and sure we will all run into problems, but for relatively short money we get reproductions of some of the best pinball tables money can buy....and we don't have to repair them. Think about the last time you played pinball in an arcade.....there is always SOMETHING that is wrong with each and every table! Just give that some thought. Thanks for reading this post.

You thought you were gonna get boo'd for this? Nonsense. My sentiments exactly.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts