Favorite MM lines?

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
I love when you defeat a dragon sometimes its plays the mortal kombat sound clip "fatality". Interesting trivia Dan "toasty" Forden did sound and music for medieval madness. He also worked on the mortal kombat series and is actual the guy in mortal kombat who's head appears on the screen and says "toasty".

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Ed Boon programmed Taxi, Tomcat, BK2k (ie some of the best sytem 11) and Banzai Run (also up there) and did the voice for Rudy.

...ok so it's not MM, but still related to the current line of conversation :)

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
Did I really just hear "The castle burns, get the weed?"

Correct me if i didn't hear that right

just heard that one myself today :D ... well it would kinda make sense -> they just burned the castle, so no need for more aggression... and now they sit, watching fruits of their labour and smoke a calumet (peace pipe) lol :D

squidburns

Sep 10, 2012
Theres the long Peasant line where the talk about "monuments" but I don't know what it is. And King Of Payne's "I didn't like that guy anyway" is one of my favs.

SlamCitySkates

Sep 20, 2012
I sometimes keep getting damsel ramps just to get the surfer girls 'B1tchin!'.

Pretty much all the Duke of Bourbon lines make me wish he was the first castle more often.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
My favorite is the sexy damsel without a doubt. She says stuff like "That dragon was big, but I bet your bigger". I nearly spit out my drink when I heard that. She also makes an incredibly convincing orgasm sound, and says something like " I knew you'd come" lol. Or "not now I have a headache".

Whoever voiced her I don't care I want that chick lol.

Is there any source where we can download the individual sound bites?

ksmmspt

Jun 17, 2012
Love the really long and screaming: "SAVE THE CHILDREN" exclamation during video mode. It's so over the top you just can't help but laugh.

The-Noid

Oct 18, 2012
"Sir Loin of Beef charges the center lane."
"I'm the Lord Howard Hurtz and who the F*** are you?"
"It's a great day for jousting!"

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Rarely, the King says this after one of his men is defeated: "I never really liked that guy!"
British Princess: "Hurry now so we can get a divorce!"
KoP after trolls defeated:"I told you guys to use the atomic blaster!"

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
My favorite is the sexy damsel without a doubt. She says stuff like "That dragon was big, but I bet your bigger". I nearly spit out my drink when I heard that. She also makes an incredibly convincing orgasm sound, and says something like " I knew you'd come" lol. Or "not now I have a headache".

Whoever voiced her I don't care I want that chick lol.

Is there any source where we can download the individual sound bites?

You can get some sounds here:

www.silverballamusements.com/games/medieval/mm_sounds.html

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Or load up MM in PinMAME an enter the sound player mode. Turn on recording and play your sound.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.