• Other

Votes: 7 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JJH516

Banned
Jun 4, 2014
I don't get all the Xenon love. It looks fantastic, but I always find the play a bit dull. Is it the ramp tube or just a nostalgia thing? I know just about very arcade had one back in the day.

I feel the same about ebd, but like xenon, I think it's a nostalgia thing for most. Personally, I actually enjoy xenon a lot. The lights and sounds always made it even more awesome.

I'm not sure why anyone would vote for jive time? It's such an awful table. My vote went to fireball, as it's just too much of a blast to play and it's so unique for it's time.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
New TPA table, that's fast! They must have forgotten that rotating disk in the hurry ;)

fireball.jpg

Where did this picture come from and yeah......why no rotating disk in the middle.

night

May 18, 2012
That's what I suspected. I wouldn't think they would reproduce that crappy home edition

But they did, you can d/l it from the iTunes store. If you want to get rid of the home edition you have to pay extra for the Pro table.

sedated

Oct 26, 2014
With the exceptions of Jive Time, Wizard and Spirit of 76, any of the above choices would be good for the 2015 table. The psychadelic hippie artwork on Jive Time and Wizard makes me want to throw up, and Spirit of 76 looks like it was designed by someone's grandpa.

sedated

Oct 26, 2014
I don't get all the Xenon love. It looks fantastic, but I always find the play a bit dull. Is it the ramp tube or just a nostalgia thing? I know just about very arcade had one back in the day.

I like it because Suzanne Ciani did the voice, music and sounds on it.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Here are the tables that will be used for the official poll:

Centrigrade 37™
Fireball™
Flash™
Future Spa™
Joker Poker™
Mata Hari™
Paragon™
Royal Flush™
Spirit of 76™
Time Warp™
Xenon™

Still hoping for Fireball. We haven't had an EM with multiball yet, so why not?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
It's a bummer that most of these aren't ems. Oh, well.

Can anyone tell me what the appeal with Spirit of 76 is? It is just a lame version of Big Shot. There are much, much better ems out there.

weirdproq

Sep 19, 2013
Here are the tables that will be used for the official poll:

Centrigrade 37™
Fireball™
Flash™
Future Spa™
Joker Poker™
Mata Hari™
Paragon™
Royal Flush™
Spirit of 76™
Time Warp™
Xenon™

Still hoping for Fireball. We haven't had an EM with multiball yet, so why not?

I'm definitely voting for Fireball, but if I could choose another one I'd pick Paragon. I wouldn't pick Centigrade 37, Royal Flush, Spirit of 76, or Xenon because they were already voted for in the old Most Wanted poll. So, for other ones, that leaves:

Fireball™
Flash™
Future Spa™
Joker Poker™
Mata Hari™
Paragon™
Time Warp™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online