Favorite things about your least favorite tables (and vice versa)

DeadParrot

Feb 21, 2014
Exactly what the title says.

Now I dislike Victory as much as the other guy, mainly because I think it's as easy as a nice stroll on a spring day. But there are three things I just love about it:

1. The music. If there's anything Gottlieb did right when it comes to non-EM machines, it's the goddamn music (most of the time). That theme is an earworm!
  2. The little half-assed "VRRRM" when you choose the table on Pinball Arcade always makes me smile.
  3. The guy that says "GEEEEAT OUTTA MAH WEY"

Twilight Zone is my absolute favorite game, but I just hate it when the music is really good (like if the lock is lit or if Greed is active) and I shoot the slot machine and get a mode with really sucky music like Super Slot.

PHDrawde

Sep 20, 2013
The I only table I can remember completely not liking was the Star Wars Pinball 2000 table. I played it once and decided I'd rather play the half broken ToM that it was sitting next to so I'd say my favorite thing about that game was draining my 3rd ball. But that was about 13 years ago so I'd give it another chance if I ever run into another one. The DE Star Wars is one of my favorites but a couple things I didn't like about it is how the Speeder Mode always felt like it should of been a video mode. This was mostly from me being a boob and falling for it, but I hated the Storm Trooper try to break the launch lever mode since I usually drained from taking my hand off the flipper button. Also, I think I'm with just about everyone in hating the Trolls on MM.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts