Favour please from someone with a NGG

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
bba0f24c5a4c585d7cca021d0f9113c0.jpg

This is my NGG, I just cleaned it up but noticed it has a missing post. I looked on the web and Ipdb and everywhere I could think of, but couldn't find any pictures of how it's supposed to look.

This is the left outlane where it meets the left outer-inlane. There is a hole in the metal for something and a hole in the playfield for something.

Thanks in advance.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
while I don't have one and don't know how it looks but IMO it is there just as a support for that metal part so you can put any narrow one that fits there.

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
What I need is a picture really tbh. Thanks both for the replies but if I know what it looks like (even, ideally, a part number) then I can replace it. Otherwise I may as well just put a matchstick or a kebab skewer in there

Btw there is nothing under the pf so whatever it is, it doesn't go through.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
I'm not sure that a simple screw is original. With each hit it gets a bit loose. Eventually it will get too loose and you end up with bigger hole in your playfield. Go with something that goes all the way through the playfield.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I'm not sure that a simple screw is original. With each hit it gets a bit loose. Eventually it will get too loose and you end up with bigger hole in your playfield. Go with something that goes all the way through the playfield.
Nope, that is factory. Look at the similarity between pinballs in Flippy's photos of FarSight's collection.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Yea. It's just a pan head screw inside a metal spacer. Williams has been doing that for a long time on the left out lane with a kickback. Even my 1980 Firepower has the same parts.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.