February TotM Groupings and Results

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I'm not even talking about my scores. Except Taxi, I guess, I got 19M. Space Shuttle was house balling me left right and center, but mostly right.

tenparts

Aug 1, 2015
Damn it, I missed this. God damn it. I was waiting for this to start and I completely missed it. I am actually legitimately pissed off.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
You should play and record and post your scores, if someone else doesnt play or their is an open spot SYT is always good about adding people. Plus you can compare for the fun of it at the very least. About to play my self, good luck everyone :)

Voof

Sep 22, 2015
If anyone is curious on my gameplay https://youtu.be/EMJufqzvz8g
Terrible score in Starship Troopers. I was also overwhelmed by 800 viewers being thrown in my channel. Fun tourney overall though and hope you all had fun! Keep on Flippin'.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Damn it, I missed this. God damn it. I was waiting for this to start and I completely missed it. I am actually legitimately pissed off.

You still have 4 hours to go, play the games and send in your scores as guest 2 or something and if possible shutyertrap will throw you in one of the groups.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012

Yep, go ahead and play. I've already put your name into the score registry so you can enter as such. Tourney is not over for another 4 hours, so plenty of time.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
I'm finished. I'm at work playing my games and we had main fuse blow yesterday and internet connection has been really buggy ever since going up and down so when I was streaming I'd get popups that connection is lost over and over again and it was messing with my game but I wanted to keep on streaming if possible so yeah, it didn't affect me extremely much but it was annoying and I drained a couple balls because of it, but it was all good still lots of fun. Not extremely happy bout my scores but yeah it's more fun to stream and play buggy game than play and not stream for some reason, I tink it helps me be more relaxed and focused. Just too bad bout the internet crap but I do everything for my 2 viewers :)

Ok enough with the excuses, here are my scores:

CC: 131,838,040
SST: 101,734,090
Taxi: 8,168,000
SS: 6,141,690

Below my expectations though :(

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I'm finished. I'm at work playing my games and we had main fuse blow yesterday and internet connection has been really buggy ever since going up and down so when I was streaming I'd get popups that connection is lost over and over again and it was messing with my game but I wanted to keep on streaming if possible so yeah, it didn't affect me extremely much but it was annoying and I drained a couple balls because of it, but it was all good still lots of fun. Not extremely happy bout my scores but yeah it's more fun to stream and play buggy game than play and not stream for some reason, I tink it helps me be more relaxed and focused. Just too bad bout the internet crap but I do everything for my 2 viewers :)

Ok enough with the excuses, here are my scores:

CC: 131,838,040
SST: 101,734,090
Taxi: 8,168,000
SS: 6,141,690

Below my expectations though :(

Too bad you forgot to enter your scores to the data site...(don't worry, I covered for you. This time!)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Alrighty, results are posted.

Thanks again to everyone for playing. Oh, and just so you all know, I won't be sending out any avatars. One of those things that has slipped through the cracks and I don't think anyone really noticed! See you all again next month.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
If anyone is curious on my gameplay https://youtu.be/EMJufqzvz8g
Terrible score in Starship Troopers. I was also overwhelmed by 800 viewers being thrown in my channel. Fun tourney overall though and hope you all had fun! Keep on Flippin'.

You still beat me on Taxi.

Space Shuttle was not my game at all this tournament. The lack of music in the first ball or two threw me off.

It's crazy how you got that many viewers. EDIT: Glad to hear in your past broadcast that LethalFrag hosted you :)

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
This had to be one of my worst showings ever. I can't get a good score on Space Shuttle even with unlimited tries, let alone 2! Same goes for Taxi. I thought I did okay with the other two, but not so much I guess. Oh well.

workshed

Feb 26, 2015
Full disclosure: While playing my second game of taxi the camera bugged out and stuck on the upper half of the playfield, leaving no view of the flippers. I drained soon after of course. Just another event camera bug I suppose, but it was on ball 3 after locking a ball. I think the score was around 6 million at the time. I started a new game and my posted score is from that one. I have the score from game one if the posted score should be disallowed.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Too bad you forgot to enter your scores to the data site...(don't worry, I covered for you. This time!)

Oh d'oh I knew I forgot something. I posted the scores here and was gonna use the post as reference to fill in the data site but I was tired and went to sleep and forgot. Sorry about that. Thanks a lot for bailing me out (again!) syt! By the way, I do miss the avatars, I have a couple empty slots in my avatar to fill but it's all good thanks for another awesome totm!

It was a great tourney once again, with a collection of fairly dangerous pins that all can chew you up and spit you out at any time :)

Big congrats to Voof!! And thanks to everyone who participated.

tenparts

Aug 1, 2015
I wasn't expecting to be invited in so I totally forgot about this thread and played the TPA tourney.

superdan

Jan 30, 2015
Hym...
Overall...22nd out of 23 players? :confused:
With 5th overall in taxi and 16th in cc and 12th in ss,
And tied with bottom 3 in starship t, doesn't seem quite right to me.
Not super clear on how overall points work, but with those placings, seems my overall placing should be higher.
So...I respectfully request clarification on how overall points are tabulated and put me
second to last with those placings.
Ty

Members online

Members online