Fireball and El Dorado EM Backglass and Camera files

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
Just throwing this out there too ... another way to get your backglass is to open the table and with NoEx Freecamera Mod, just adjust the camera so you are right in front of the backglass in game. Center it and make sure you can see the whole backglass and then just do a "PrintScreen". Exit the game and open up MS Paint. Then paste the screen shot there and use the "Select" tool to cut out the backglass. Open a "new" project and paste the selection there making sure it fills the whole area (no white background). Then simply "Resize" it. Uncheck Maintain Aspect Ratio and change the "Resize by" to "Pixel" and put in 1280 in the "Horizontal" and 1024 in the "Verticle", hit enter and save it (with correct table name) as a .png and stick it in the backglass folder. Once you get used to that it only takes a couple of minutes to accomplish.

By doing it this way, I was able to get that cool white boarder around the backglass on ElDorado EM ... looks pretty cool

L33

Aug 20, 2014
Hoping to try camera files tomorrow. Cheers Robert...always appreciated. And cheers Noex...the mod makes such a huge difference to the game.

Last edited:

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
ok so Heres my best attempt @ in game ElDorado backglass Screencap

Heres link to download
https://mega.nz/#!8hUX0Sxa!jDrUQRlZNj-aAbhKewsPhtzvuwio79Qk_cdoD8XPVYk

and Preview
w1bShPI.jpg

Last edited:

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
i've been doing my best to create videos or edit existing videos if i can find them, I've got about 50 done now.
I'm finding the best are newer version of B2S files that I record then edit down for time.
Some like Eldorado don't exist or have any active components.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.