Fireball and El Dorado Screenshots

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Man, I really miss doing these on this forum. Oh, the excitement of seeing the new tables in digitized form.

12615765_1038998449454548_2669948551038794702_o.jpg

12513509_1038998456121214_1503969737127869049_o.jpg

12615236_1038998482787878_8259202804402680115_o.jpg

12622395_1038998479454545_4573977540136483401_o.jpg

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
I still wonder why they decided to release El Dorado twice.

Oh well. I keep hearing Fireball was fantastic for its time. Looking forward to playing it.

Now let's hope there wasn't some hangup with the Rescue 911 license...

wolfson

May 24, 2013
boy oh boy,just can`t wait. my misspent youth,fond memories !!! tables look great. Fireball I`m drooling,i was hoping for this weekend,oh well 1 more week !!! :cool:

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012

Oh well. I keep hearing Fireball was fantastic for its time. Looking forward to playing it.

People complained that they chose the SS remake of El Dorado instead of the EM original... even though the two games play the same.

I think they mainly decided on it because it would be easy to make.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
because now we finally have the real one
the question is why they released fugly SS in the first place

It may have been a question of which version they could get their hands on at the time, the prices people were asking for each version, and possibly not understanding which version of the classic table layout is the best.

soundwave106

Nov 6, 2013
It may have been a question of which version they could get their hands on at the time, the prices people were asking for each version, and possibly not understanding which version of the classic table layout is the best.

The Gottlieb version of Pinball Hall of Fame was their first product and (IMHO) had some of the oddest choices of pins.

It had a fair bit of 1980s Gottlieb which in my opinion is not their most inspiring era. And even considering that, some of the choices (like Goin' Nuts) were very strange.

Central Park and Ace High at least are probably representative of their era, but I get the impression the most memorable Gottliebs to many are the 1970s EMs. Of which only one (Big Shot) was included.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
People complained that they chose the SS remake of El Dorado instead of the EM original... even though the two games play the same.

I think they mainly decided on it because it would be easy to make.

Same basic layout. Different rules, sound and art. The EM version should play a bit slower and have weaker flippers based on my experience. But yes, very similiar.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012

Well, they've released Pin*Bot twice and High Speed Twice. Both titles I've mentioned have similar designs, but enough new features to warrant bringing out the newer versions.

If there was a hang-up with the R911 license, I hope we get Gladiators instead. Or better yet, Surf N' Safari.

Or best yet (dream alert!) - Demo-freakin'-lition Man!

Last edited:

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I want...

Mousin around
The shadow
Congo
Pinball magic
Tommy pinball wizard
Johnny mnemonic
Bonzai run
Demolition man
Police force
World Cup soccer
Big buck hunter pro (hehe, sucks but I still want it)
Fathom
Swords of fury
Fire!
Grand lizard
Special force
Gold wings
Comet
Eight ball deluxe
Laser cue
Alien poker
X's and O's
Vector
Devil's dare
Cosmic gunfight
Spirit
Jungle lord
solar fire
Medusa
Embryon
Volcano
Barracora
Elektra
Time machine
Radical!
Cactus jack's
Rescue 911
Transporter

*im forgetting a bunch like,
Sopranos
Monopoly
Roller coaster tycoon
... But I was trying to leave out the heavy licenses
So much for World Cup Soccer. Such a good table

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I want...

Mousin around
The shadow
Congo
Pinball magic
Tommy pinball wizard
Johnny mnemonic
Bonzai run
Demolition man
Police force
World Cup soccer
Big buck hunter pro (hehe, sucks but I still want it)
Fathom
Swords of fury
Fire!
Grand lizard
Special force
Gold wings
Comet
Eight ball deluxe
Laser cue
Alien poker
X's and O's
Vector
Devil's dare
Cosmic gunfight
Spirit
Jungle lord
solar fire
Medusa
Embryon
Volcano
Barracora
Elektra
Time machine
Radical!
Cactus jack's
Rescue 911
Transporter

*im forgetting a bunch like,
Sopranos
Monopoly
Roller coaster tycoon
... But I was trying to leave out the heavy licenses
So much for World Cup Soccer. Such a good table
Extork,what a great bunch of tables !!! as for World Cup,there is some hope.the house of cards is falling card by card.with a bit of luck,no,a lot of luck,we might get some nice people running FIFA soon !!! back to your list WOW I`d be happy with half of them,no bullsnit all of them !!! :cool:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Extork,what a great bunch of tables !!! as for World Cup,there is some hope.the house of cards is falling card by card.with a bit of luck,no,a lot of luck,we might get some nice people running FIFA soon !!! back to your list WOW I`d be happy with half of them,no bullsnit all of them !!! :cool:

Extork seems to have great taste. IMO, Devil's Dare should have been done instead of Haunted House. He's mentioned some true gems, like EBD, Police Force, Monopoly, Cactus Jack's among many others.

I wonder what, if anything, would need to be scrubbed to get World Cup in TPA. Like how so much was sanitized in No Fear for license purposes. (Didn't affect that one to much in my view.)

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I want...

Mousin around
Pinball magic
Tommy pinball wizard
Bonzai run
World Cup soccer
Swords of fury
Grand lizard
Devil's dare
Medusa
Transporter

Wow! Noice list! My top 10 of you picks no order ^ (excluding what I think is sure) Your wish should be granted eventually on all the Sterns in the separate app, right?

Last edited:

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Thanks guys, that was just a rough list that I made a while back. The one I want the most out of all of those is Congo. How has it not been made yet? Also I think Fire! Would be amazing. And why in the world did I put X's and O's in there? Maybe just for something different, along the lines of Spectrum. Speaking of something different, I think there's a bunch of us who have been holding out for some older tables like Fireball and ED. Just sayin, it's nice to see something different.

*as far as Devil's Dare goes, I've had a few games on one, and it's surprisingly fun. So if it got made for a Halloween table, that would be fine with me. Still need Freddy and TFTC first

*1 more thing, with Transporter being so rare, it would fit in perfectly. I've never once seen/heard someone say 'man i'd hate to see Transporter' get made. I don't think FS is running out of good tables to make as much as people might think. Although, that's probably a tough table to get their hands on, still

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Can't wait to be angry about that Fireball spinning disc throwing my ball down the crapper on me. :D

Lol my thought exactly :p
[MENTION=2241]Extork[/MENTION] + everybody else, what are some other EMs you would want?

I bet we get 2 more 2 packs, they have Jive Time and Ace is High to work with it seems (cough Sorcerer cough) What would pair with these well?

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
Well, they've released Pin*Bot twice and High Speed Twice. Both titles I've mentioned have similar designs, but enough new features to warrant bringing out the newer versions.

You take that back. I adore Jack-Bot--especially after Bowen Kerins' awesome tutorial.

The Getaway is absolutely different enough to be a different game. Supercharger, baby!

Not to mention, the addition of a DMD expands rule possibilities immensely and makes games far different than their predecessors. EDCOG just added an extra ball at the lower drop targets.

Well, whatever. Still looking forward to these two. And their release brings us closer to TX-Sector.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
[MENTION=2241]Extork[/MENTION] + everybody else, what are some other EMs you would want?

I bet we get 2 more 2 packs, they have Jive Time and Ace is High to work with it seems (cough Sorcerer cough) What would pair with these well?

ask Jeff. And for real, Sorcerer. Really fun sounds and layout, and pretty much everything

Just off the top of my head, Four Million B.C. Would be a welcome addition

Last edited:

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012

High Hand and Fast Draw would be two dream EM's for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts