First Impressions

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Played this IRL years ago, didn't know the rules......But the table is cool, despite not having speech. Like any table, it looks better in dark room. Accurate shooting is key.

EccentricFlower

May 4, 2015
I miss the Speak'n'Spell voice from the first Firepower. It's just not the same without it.

I never actually saw this one in an arcade. Plays fast. Hungry-ass outlanes and I haven't managed to rescue any STDM balls yet.

gordonabrown

May 3, 2016
I'm really enjoying it! It's different enough for me from Firepower that it doesn't seem like a waste. I find the ramp difficult to hit reliably at first go. I'll happily play this one. Not a bad choice from FS in my opinion.

Nov 18, 2016
It just feels like real pinball, just floaty and random enough to make the simulation that much more believable. And it's a fun, uncluttered table. The first Firepower didn't appeal to me. But I took to this one immediately.

Striker

May 26, 2017
Slightly easier than the original Firepower in that it's easier to trigger MB, but as EccentricFlower said, the table developers made the stunning decision to remove the Speak n' Spell voice. Still, a very fun table. Happy with this selection.

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
Very fun table, it reminds me a bit of F14 (fairly simple but varied rules, similar era I believe). I'm really enjoying it, an excellent addition to the season. The shots are all challenging but achievable, and it's very satisfying to spell "firepower" or hit the left loop or ramp when you need them.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Lot of fun

Lost of fun is havin kidnyes. I. I longer have thise. You wantd Indian 500 jones. Well why thewh heck not happening? Mountain Dew Kickstarter your day with a nice col' pop. Kickstarter was what I was trying to say. Kickstraters for a nice cold pop. And torn and Congo

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Lost of fun is havin kidnyes. I. I longer have thise. You wantd Indian 500 jones. Well why thewh heck not happening? Mountain Dew Kickstarter your day with a nice col' pop. Kickstarter was what I was trying to say. Kickstraters for a nice cold pop. And torn and Congo

Hairy? Is that you?

Members online

Members online