For All Those That Say TPA Is A Glitchy Bug Filled Game...

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
We've all had it happen. A ball goes through the table, or gets lost. Collision detection having issues, especially during multiball when balls can suddenly warp through flippers. But to everyone that says it makes TPA a broken game, I submit to you this:

As someone who played Tony Hawk games back on the PS1, this is just sad. That game is all about physics and collision detection! The video makers said all these glitches were recorded in one hour of game play. On top of that, there was a 7.7gb patch on top of the 4+ gig initial download!! Wowsers.

Last edited:

invitro

May 4, 2012
On top of that, there was a 7.7gb patch on top of the 4+ gig initial download!! Wowsers.

FWIW, TPA patches (on PC) are usually about 2 GB, with a high of ~5.5 GB for 1.41.8 and/or 1.41.9. Its total size is 11 GB. I think both are small. :)

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
FWIW, TPA patches (on PC) are usually about 2 GB, with a high of ~5.5 GB for 1.41.8 and/or 1.41.9. Its total size is 11 GB. I think both are small. :)

11Gb is nearly twice the size of (vanilla) Skyrim. But then, FS can't re-use resources in the same way Bethsoft can. Almost all of that 11Gb will be table resources.

suffocater

Apr 4, 2015
In times where new games need easily over 50GB of discspace, I think 11GB is kinda small and my 1TB SSD doesn't care aswell.:cool:

As for the glitchfest in that video, I'm afraid it is normal these days to use your customer as the betatester. Very sad to see something like that.

invitro

May 4, 2012
As for the glitchfest in that video, I'm afraid it is normal these days to use your customer as the betatester. Very sad to see something like that.
The reviews for the game are terrible. I don't feel sorry for anyone who buys a game before reading its reviews. Especially people who pre-order digital games.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts