Frame rate on ipad2

Ccv

May 7, 2013
It might just be me, now that I'm playing more, but has anyone else noticed frame rate issues with ipad2? I first noticed it with Arabian Nights, but have later noticed it on other tables. Is this recent, or has it always been there?

Does anyone have both an ipad2 and a modern iPad? If so, is there a noticeable difference in gameplay?

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
iPad 2 (and iPad Mini) started to get stuttering issues when iOS 6.1 was released.

night

May 18, 2012
iPad2 has stutter issues, indeed since iOS6.1. FarSight never said a word about it. The problems are less now than they have been and are not present on all tables.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
The same holds true for iPad 3.
Anyone know if Farsight ever commented on this issue?

In my house I have an iPad Mini, iPad 2 and iPad 3. The stuttering that I see on the iPad Mini and iPad 2 is NOT present on the iPad 3.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
iPad2 has stutter issues, indeed since iOS6.1. FarSight never said a word about it. The problems are less now than they have been and are not present on all tables.

I agree. It's not as bad now as it was a couple of months ago.

Ccv

May 7, 2013
Thanks for the replies. I tried it on my iPhone5, but the screen is so small, I couldn't tell if it were stuttering or not. It's definitely too small for me to play with my fat thumbs.

I guess I need a new pad, but I'll probably hold out for the iPad5 at this point.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Thanks for the replies. I tried it on my iPhone5, but the screen is so small, I couldn't tell if it were stuttering or not. It's definitely too small for me to play with my fat thumbs.

I guess I need a new pad, but I'll probably hold out for the iPad5 at this point.

Play is silky smooth on an iPhone 5.

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
I'm on iOS 6.1 on all my devices and can also verify that I have never had stuttering issues with the iPad 3 (nor the iPhone 5). The iPad 2 and the iPhone 4 do however have mild stuttering depending on the table.

farmerjohn

Jun 16, 2012
Thanks for the feedback. Since it seemed to be an individual problem I thought I might as well try a reinstall of the whole program.
I have been playing White Water for about 20mins now, and absolutely no slowdowns/speed ups.

Looking good so far :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts