Friday the 13th is real!

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Ok, I'm not superstitious by any means, but there's always something crazier than normal happening on this day. Well, I had this comin. NEVER JINX YOURSELF BEFORE A F13! just had to open my mouth and say, "ya know, I'm sure something will go terribly wrong with my car soon" just because I've owned it for a while, and it's all been peachy so far. Couldn't have been a worse time to say that (just weeks before this evil day). I barely ever drive around, but I had to today to do some important things, and then what happens... I nudge into a snowbank made of adamantium with my front bumper. By the way, why do they call them bumpers when they just shatter from hitting snow? It was slow as hell too, doing a u turn, and thought the 'snow' would just be grazed. So anyways,

Has your day been ruined because of this?

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Were you chased by a dude in a hockey mask? Just remember that even if you run he will catch up despite only slowly walking after you.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
frosty-the-hitman.png

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Were you chased by a dude in a hockey mask? Just remember that even if you run he will catch up despite only slowly walking after you.

It's kind of like my brother's cats that he used to have. They would run from you all scared like. But at some point they just gave up and accepted the love. So, basically the same thing.

Can someone get Reagon on this. He would probably blast through that snice. See what I did there?

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Ok, I'm not superstitious by any means, but there's always something crazier than normal happening on this day. Well, I had this comin. NEVER JINX YOURSELF BEFORE A F13! just had to open my mouth and say, "ya know, I'm sure something will go terribly wrong with my car soon" just because I've owned it for a while, and it's all been peachy so far. Couldn't have been a worse time to say that (just weeks before this evil day). I barely ever drive around, but I had to today to do some important things, and then what happens... I nudge into a snowbank made of adamantium with my front bumper. By the way, why do they call them bumpers when they just shatter from hitting snow? It was slow as hell too, doing a u turn, and thought the 'snow' would just be grazed. So anyways,

Has your day been ruined because of this?

Sounds like you drive a Focus.

One cold day I came out of a clinic only to find my front bumper facia shattered.
It's actually not the bumper but like i said just a facia, a veneer made out of plastic. The actual bumper is metal and bolted to the unibody (or monocoque chassis).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts