Android - Request Funhouse Frame rate Low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
On my Nexus 10 the ball movement on FH is not smooth, every other table is fine, this is the only one affected, setting detail to low and mipmapping to on doesn't appear to improve things.

PC.Doctor

Jul 22, 2013
I have a Dell Venue 7 and I've been experiencing decreased frame rates when I play Who dunnit. After I submit my initials (if I get a certain amount for the score), I get a small time delay before showing me my score (the delay was not suppose to happen, what should happen is after submitting my initials, it should have already show me my score). Afterwards, the camera begins to lag, at a small rate, at the start menu of the table.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
When TPA was newer and Fun house & BOP first released, the alpha numeric hud emulation used to kill performance.

Tried switching the HUD off?

N

netizen

I tried it on my Nexus 10, no problems at all.

Have you tried the HUD sugestion as Nik reccomends, or if that doesn't make any changes, boot your tab into safe mode to see if there are any 3rd party apps interfering with performance; data sync etc.

Safe Mode is one of favourite diagnostic modes, you'll have to remember to have the TPA launcher on the task bar before booting to safe mode or you'll not be able to launch it.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
On my Nexus 10 the ball movement on FH is not smooth, every other table is fine, this is the only one affected, setting detail to low and mipmapping to on doesn't appear to improve things.

Have you tried removing and then re-downloading the table. I seem to remember that sometimes this fixed issues if only one table was playing up.

Otherwise, try putting your tablet into Flight Mode and see if killing the network stops the issue. If so, the issue is with an app trying to sync.

Safe Mode is a great suggestion, also.

Good luck with diagnosis, and let us know how you get on.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Is this still an issue, mate? If not, I'll lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.