Future Season 3 Poll

Which of the three Williams® tables would you like to be included in Season Three?

• Cyclone

Votes: 107 26.7%
  • Earthshaker!

Votes: 116 28.9%
  • Diner

Votes: 178 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Cyclone for me. I really remember this one as a younger Kratos3. I'm sure we'll see all of them soon anyway.

Is it just wishful thinking on my part, or does anyone else feel like this season will close with a bang?

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
The guy is still putting up votes on the original poll. Guess he didn't get the memo. Funny.

togaone

Apr 7, 2014
Hello everybody. I cast my vote :) But just to be clear: We are voting for THE NEXT table, right? i mean, the 3 tables will eventually be released afterwards, right? That's my guess anyway.

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Voted for Diner. Never played cyclone if i remember right. I played both Earthshaker and Diner a lot around 1990.
Ten years ago I played a real Earthshaker, did bring back some memories but it was not as fun anymore, maybe because it was not in a good shape. Never played Diner again, so I voted for that one.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Hello everybody. I cast my vote :) But just to be clear: We are voting for THE NEXT table, right? i mean, the 3 tables will eventually be released afterwards, right? That's my guess anyway.

You're voting for one of the three to be released before the end of season 3. Whether the two runners up get done is pure speculation but they are popular tables nonetheless.

Martin Rusby

Nov 6, 2012
Cyclone for me -was the first game i played so i have a soft spot for it.Diner would be fine also and never played ES

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I voted for "Diner".

I don't think the poll is rigged, as "Diner" and "Earthshaker" were neck and neck in the Top 10 Williams poll a while back. (#4 & #5 respectively)

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Earthshaker is a lot like Whirlwind except with lack of Million+ Jackpots and a more flow-oriented layout. I played it in Pelham and can unanimously say that Whirlwind is much more exciting and fun.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Earthshaker is a lot like Whirlwind except with lack of Million+ Jackpots and a more flow-oriented layout. I played it in Pelham and can unanimously say that Whirlwind is much more exciting and fun.

I've never had the opportunity to play any of the 3 tables, but I've watched multiple videos on each and "Diner" looks to be the most fun.

I can't imagine TPA being able to implement the "Shaker" effect very well, so that also played into my decision. Plus, I think it's time we saw a "Food" themed pin.

mkulczyc

Jul 16, 2013
Cyclone please. It gives me good memories from when I played the real life game at my local arcade 20 plus years ago.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I've never had the opportunity to play any of the 3 tables, but I've watched multiple videos on each and "Diner" looks to be the most fun.

I can't imagine TPA being able to implement the "Shaker" effect very well, so that also played into my decision. Plus, I think it's time we saw a "Food" themed pin.

Welcome to the forum. All three are good games. Cyclone is a bit on the easy side and earthshaker has the most depth but can also be unforgiving. Cyclone and diner both have themes that haven't been done yet. I think diner is one of the only food themed games ever done. That and big juicy melons! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts