Game crashes when posting scores on Frankstein

Carpy

May 7, 2012
Anyone else having this problem, game crashes whilst posting score on the latest Frankstein table, updates the high score on table but doesn't record score on online leaderboard.
Works fine on all my other tables.
Deleted and reinstalled game.
I'm on latest iOS and on iPad Air 2

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I have the same system as you, latest iOS, latest TPA and iPad Air 2 and no problems. This sounds though a bit like the problem I had and still have with Phantom of the Opera: getting the top score leads to problems with the initials you put in (strange uppercase characters), afterwards it crashes the app when it tries to record the score online, AND (and this is the whopper) also crashes any attempt to do a remote backup and/or restore. So better check that now before you lose a lot of progress.

Carpy

May 7, 2012
Cheers Slam, I've tried again to delete and reinstall, but still having the same problem, just as I click continue after my score is displayed it starts to update than crashes......and only on the new table

MadScience2006

Oct 5, 2012
[MENTION=457]Carpy[/MENTION]

I have an iPad Air 2 (on iOS 9.1) as well but have seen no crashing at high score entry or afterwards. High score entry is very sluggish though...I thought maybe it had something to do with the increased resolution of the DMD.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Cheers Slam, I've tried again to delete and reinstall, but still having the same problem, just as I click continue after my score is displayed it starts to update than crashes......and only on the new table

Which scores are you replacing? I've tried this on a few devices and haven't been able to reproduce the issue.
When you deleted and reinstalled, did you delete the app or did you delete the table from manage tables?
Another thing you can try is to log out and back in with your FarSight account.

Carpy

May 7, 2012
Hi FlippyFloppy, thanks for getting back...what's happening is that after I've finished my game on the new Frankstein table regardless of what score I got the app crashes when I click on continue and leaves the app.
I have all your tables and this has never happened before, and I've tried most of the other tables and there all fine , just the new table.
I only deleted the table from manage tables and not the app.
Which scores are you replacing? I've tried this on a few devices and haven't been able to reproduce the issue.
When you deleted and reinstalled, did you delete the app or did you delete the table from manage tables?
Another thing you can try is to log out and back in with your FarSight account.

Carpy

May 7, 2012
Ok, problem solved by deleting the app and reinstalling
The other problem I'm getting is that my hall of fame score is a few thousand higher than what it is when I click on the hall of fame leaderboards.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.