Game runs poorly after adobe update

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I have not been able to get TPA to run correctly the way it always has since after an update to adobe Saturday that some how reset everything in the Nvidia control pannel, I even had to re add TPA. When I first got this PC I followed a thread in this forum in order to get the settings correct so the game would play right, I have seached but I cant seem to find it anymore. Can any of you please direct me to the right place or offer advice on what I may be able to do? I am stumped and really hope to be able to play this game again soon.

Sorry for the redundant thread mods please feel free to merge this into its correct spot

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Bump in hopes someone on the day crew can help

GeForce 940M
Intel Core i7-6500U @ 2.50GHz
8.00 GB RAM
1920x1080
Driver Version 372.90
Windows 10

Nvidia control panel settings
Max pre-rendered frames 1
Perfer max performance in power management
Texture filtering on
Texture filtering quality: high performance
Trilinear optimization on
Vertical sync off

The PBA config utility
1920 x 1080
MSAA samples 4
MSAA Quality 0
Anisotropy 16
Brighten ball on
Fullscreen

Im not getting 60fps and dont know what to try next

Any idea what I can try? Dr. Who comes soon I hope I can get the game to work again, thanks for looking

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
The Core i7-6500U has an integrated graphics processing unit (Intel HD Graphics 520).
So you have two GPUs. Maybe TPA uses the wrong GPU now. Just a guess ... happened before to some other guy.
I no longer play the game (uninstalled) and currently have no nvidia card on my gaming PC ...

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Thanks for the reply Biff, I made sure in the nvidia control panel that the high performance processor is selected, should I look somewhere else? Fixing this has been idiot proof so far :p

Why did you uninstall if you dont mind me asking? Move on to the real thing hopefully:)

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
should I look somewhere else?

On my desktop PC (Intel Inside), I have a Bios setting to select the "Primary Display". It is set to PCIe, not CPU.
But yes, I guess this won't help you either ...

Why did you uninstall if you dont mind me asking?
In short, I dislike the product and the developer but don't really want to talk about it anymore. :)

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Thank you Biff, i ended up refreshing the PC to factory settings, luckily my game plays correctly now, only problem is I cant figure out where to put the game files I backed up, oh well not the first time I started over and likely not the last :)

Glad you are still visiting the forum Biff maybe they can make it right someday and a reinstall will be in order :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.