GAMEPLAY on Vita tables!

Jan 6, 2013
Well i decided to go with Junk yard.....Now it does not play as good as BK2000..the ball sputters a bit kinda like black hole and Black knight anyone else having that problem...I hope F.S. will patch this

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Is the ball on BK 2000 vanishing for you guys?
Almost like it moves so fast it doesn't even show on the screen, or it isn't drawn on the screen until it slows down?
This is in portrait mode. Haven't tried it in landscape (I never, ever play it that way anyway).

I haven't tried Junk Yard or Who Dunnit yet, but High Speed and BK 2K certainly look good. Hopefully BK was just spazzing out on me.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Hmm.....didn't notice the ball disappearing on BK2K myself. It does move pretty fast though. It's a lot more fun than I remember it being when I played it through VP.

Did they fix the upgrade loop issue with the USA Medieval Madness Pro version on the Vita? I'd hate to try it and find out they didn't fix the issue. I have all of everything for TPA, so re-installing TPA would be a pain if I got stuck in that loop again. Been stuck with the non-pro version of MM since the super patch because of the upgrade loop.

And is it just me or are most tables easier to get higher scores on Vita than on the PS3? Seems I get nearly double the play time (and scores) on Vita.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
Did they fix the upgrade loop issue with the USA Medieval Madness Pro version on the Vita? I'd hate to try it and find out they didn't fix the issue. I have all of everything for TPA, so re-installing TPA would be a pain if I got stuck in that loop again. Been stuck with the non-pro version of MM since the super patch because of the upgrade loop.

Don't re-download it all.
Just back up your TPA to the PC so you back up is up-to-date (you are keeping backups of all your digital games right?). then go ahead and re-download the MM pro table to see if it works.
If it is still broken then all you need to do is copy your backup back over and you're right back to exactly the same state.

I just copied mine over to test how long the entire process is using a stopwatch.
I timed myself getting up from the pc, walked over to get the Vita, Went and grabbed the Vita USB cord from the living room, walked back to the PC, plugged it in, opened content manager and made a full backup of TPA and every single table.

Total time: 4'08"22 (and at least a minute of that was probably me walking around getting stuff)

Jan 6, 2013
Hey guys it has been a long time since i have been on here i just bought bsd i love it on the vita..and i am glad that Centaur sound has been fixed also is Phantom oto available yet on the vita or is there a release date for it anybody thanks

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Hey guys it has been a long time since i have been on here i just bought bsd i love it on the vita..and i am glad that Centaur sound has been fixed also is Phantom oto available yet on the vita or is there a release date for it anybody thanks

Not out yet on Vita. I'm really looking forward to it too! BSD is really great! In fact, all the season tables were very well done. The only big bug for me is the BK2K Magna Save bug.

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2013
Ok i love bsd but either it is really hard or i really suck at it.My highest score is like 997. Million .I feel like i need a Valium when done playing trying to save the ball from going down the drain it seems right when i get it going the game ends for me..maybe it is just harder on the vita i dont know but i am determined to get a better score and beat the modes.I was wondering if anybody had some tips for me and that is for the vita version only i am talking about thanks

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
My main strategy is hitting the ramp. I really haven't had too many great games either, but I really appreciate how challenging the table is.

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
TFTC, I played the demo of TOM, & it was nice & steady, no stutter. Will get back to you on S5.

Edit: Having some account problems with the PS Network. It seems only a few tables from S1 are available as demo, the rest you gotta buy to try. So, I won't be able to give you an opinion of S5, TFTC.

Last edited:
Jan 6, 2013
TFTC, I played the demo of TOM, & it was nice & steady, no stutter. Will get back to you on S5.

Edit: Having some account problems with the PS Network. It seems only a few tables from S1 are available as demo, the rest you gotta buy to try. So, I won't be able to give you an opinion of S5, TFTC.
Thank's for the info..But i bought msf and not to my surprise the ball stutter's in it but not as bad as poto.But h-p-2 play's great ..F.S. need's to fix this stutter problem with all the table's that have the problem

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Okay, straightened out account & bought TPA for Vita, no stuttering so far, but I've only got the tables that come with the basic TPA purchase. One thing I notice right away though, the leaderboard refuses to load, can't see my scores or anyone else's.

SqueakyClean

Oct 2, 2015
In my experience there are three very noticeable tables with major stutter:

- S2: CBW
- S4: POTO
- S5: MSF

Xenon has some minor stutter too...

All other tables play flawlessly in this respect.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.