Gekaufte Tische weg

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
:(
Auch da zeigt es mir nur den zuletzt gekauften Tisch vom Tab an.
Da ist irgendwo der Wurm drin.
Bist Du wirklich 100% sicher, dass Du die Tische über den aktiven Google Account gekauft hast? Ich weiß, die Frage klingt doof, aber das riecht extrem danach, dass da ein anderer Account im Spiel war. Hast Du auf dem Handy mehrere Google Play Accounts?

Ggf. auch nochmal bei FarSight fragen, auf welchem Google Account sie die Käufe sehen.

JK900

Feb 21, 2013
Ich habe nur einen Google Account.
Aber ich kläre es gerade mit FarSight warum die Tische da nicht sichtbar sind.
Danke für den Tipp

Ich melde mich bei Neuigkeiten.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Ich habe nur einen Google Account.
Aber ich kläre es gerade mit FarSight warum die Tische da nicht sichtbar sind.
Danke für den Tipp

Ich melde mich bei Neuigkeiten.

Are you still having trouble accessing the app?

(Google Translate)
Haben Sie immer noch Probleme beim Zugriff auf die App?

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I love that we have so many international users on the forum that when someone doesn't speak English, they're still given tons of support from the community. Awesome work, Xanija and moewe.

JK900

Feb 21, 2013
News:

Es geht !!!!

Der Pinball Account war "zerschossen", wie auch immer. Musste einen neuen anlegen, FarSight hat was umgestellt (?!?!?) und jetzt habe ich wieder meine Tische. Sind zwar alle Highscores weg, aber das ist ja auch ein Anreiz diese wieder zu erreichen oder noch zu toppen ;)

Danke für Eure Hilfe hier und an die geduldigen Mitarbeiter beim FarSight Support !!!

Grüße
__JK900__

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Ah, das freut mich zu hören! Die High scores und Achievements müssten auf Deinem Handy noch da sein, es sei denn, die Deinstallation hat die High score - Datei auch gelöscht, was gut sein kann. Und klar, die Scores in den Bestenlisten sind erst mal futsch, bzw. laufen auf dem alten Account.

Viel Erfolg bei der erneuten Jagd nach den High Scores. Hat sicher auch was positives: Irgendwann wird es schwierig, immer höhere High Scores zu erreichen.
[MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION]

The issue is solved now. JK900 has access to the tables again. Thanks for your support!

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Ah, das freut mich zu hören! Die High scores und Achievements müssten auf Deinem Handy noch da sein, es sei denn, die Deinstallation hat die High score - Datei auch gelöscht, was gut sein kann. Und klar, die Scores in den Bestenlisten sind erst mal futsch, bzw. laufen auf dem alten Account.

Viel Erfolg bei der erneuten Jagd nach den High Scores. Hat sicher auch was positives: Irgendwann wird es schwierig, immer höhere High Scores zu erreichen.
[MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION]

The issue is solved now. JK900 has access to the tables again. Thanks for your support!

Froh zu hören!

Google Play Speichern / Laden funktionieren würde, wenn eine Speicherung erstellt wurde, können Sie es hohe Werte und Ziele zur Wiederherstellung nutzen könnten.

Google Play Save / Load would work if a save was created, you could use it to restore high scores and goals.

strells

Oct 7, 2014
Actually, what was the resolution of this in English? I just got a new Fire HD tablet and installed Google Play, but TPA shows that I only own my Kickstarter funded tables and season 6 tables. All other tables are locked even though I own them all.

strells

Oct 7, 2014
Nevermind, I had installed TPA before I installed Google Play, so I was getting the Amazon version. Once I reinstalled the Play version, I had access to all my tables again!

strells

Oct 7, 2014
Now I just have to figure out how to get all my completed standard and wizard goals onto the new tablet. Hmm...

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Now I just have to figure out how to get all my completed standard and wizard goals onto the new tablet. Hmm...

You can save your game with all high scores and table goals from the old device in the Google Play Cloud and then restore this save file on the new device.

You will find it in the settings & options screen under Restore/Backup. [MENTION=459]jaredmorgs[/MENTION] has written a guide on how it works (in the new UI the button "Google Play" on the main screen isn't there any more, everything else is still the same):

https://jaredmorgs.gitbooks.io/pinb...ent/how_do_i_create_a_saved_game_profile.html

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Actually, what was the resolution of this in English?

Although your problem is solved already, here is the answer for future reference, if someone encounters the same issue.

JK900's TPA account was somehow broken (not the Google account), so he had to create a new one and I think FarSight moved the licenses to this new account on their side.

One thing is surprising for me: I always thought it's possible to buy tables without even having a FarSight TPA account and the validation of the license was done within Google Play. It must be linked to the Google account in some way as well, because JK900's tables weren't showing in the purchase history of Google Play store any more.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.