Request General Wish List Thread

N

Nik Barbour

For consoles only - i'd like to request a feature pinched from PBFX2.
it's the feature, that in game, you can hold the change view button, to get a zoomed in plan view which can be panned around.
This would be great for reading whats lit where sometimes.

Also like to pinch the Individual seperate volume controls for Music, sound effects, mechanical sounds, etc....

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
For consoles only - i'd like to request a feature pinched from PBFX2.
it's the feature, that in game, you can hold the change view button, to get a zoomed in plan view which can be panned around.
This would be great for reading whats lit where sometimes.

Also like to pinch the Individual seperate volume controls for Music, sound effects, mechanical sounds, etc....

According to newsletter #8.6, this feature will be a part of the "Pro Table" upgrade packages. See the bullet point, "Explore Table Mode: gives you camera control so you can look around the table and explore each playfield."

N

Nik Barbour

According to newsletter #8.6, this feature will be a part of the "Pro Table" upgrade packages. See the bullet point, "Explore Table Mode: gives you camera control so you can look around the table and explore each playfield."

Thanks Brandon - I have the pro version of TOTAN so am familiar with that mode.

The mode I was actually requesting was a direct copy of a mode in PBFX2, which is a mode active within a live game, which when you press and hold the view change button (obviously whilst cradling) allows you a panable plan zoomed view which allows you to read which lamps are lit (handy if your playing a table your not 100% familiar with.

I find it a really useful feature, and use it a lot in pbfx2.
It is different to the one available in the TPA pro mode.

Gordon

May 28, 2012
Wish, DMD screen words language free exchange (english, german.....) from original rom.

Last edited:

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
Come on nik, you expect that in game?
Hmm, now you have me thinking.... I'm sure that really, it's not too dissimilar to cradling, and then looking around the table in real life is it?
I always find the multipliers hard to see on Ripley, but that feature wouldn't help anyway, they change with every flipper press. H

yuriijos

Dec 26, 2012
I'd like to be able to purchase the extra custom balls like the eyeball, similar to buying tables. Trying to get one through tournaments is pretty tough. Anyone know if you can do this now...

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Quite a simple little addition, that would add a bit of individuality...

How about custom flipper, rubber, rail, and trim colours?

I'm thinking of the fantastic pinball restorations seen here:
http://christopherhutchins.com/gallery/albums.php

For instance, his Attack From Mars Black/Black Mirror Blades has some sweet red/black flippers, black rails etc.
http://christopherhutchins.com/gallery/album334?page=4

To some degree mods are limited by their contracts with the companies that own the rights to the tables. Their contracts state that they will produce the table in the same configuration as the main production model. I'm assuming that the custom balls had to be approved so maybe rails and trim could be approved also. In a perfect world I'd like to see all manor of mods be available for purchase. From posts to LEDs to toys-either modded toys or completely different ones. But I'd like to see bugs fixed first. I would be much more likely to buy a set of mods to trick out my favorite table than to buy the pro tables.

Paul Petrissans

Jan 4, 2013
I wish that when tournaments are added to PS3 version, that we will have local tournament option, exactly as it was on Williams Pinball Hall of Fame. I love selecting number of players and numbers of tables, and still throw in the disc to use exactly this option.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I'll admit that I didn't go through 12 pages, but I did check the OP and it has "hi-res texture pack", as this is of course a must for 1080p-consoles, I'd like to extended this to the current "new" look and optionally a brand-new "well used" look, perhaps even with (again optionally) a little modified physics that would match a well-used pin.

This is just meant as a little "extra"... I love the realism of TPA but all the pins look like they've just been unboxed.

jindofox

May 16, 2012
All I really want is a "download everything I've bought" button so I can grab all the tables immediately on iPad or iPhone. Is this coming?

nhanimator

Feb 28, 2013
Here's what I think would be kind of neat.

You step into your own private arcade room. All of the available machines on your platform are lined up in rows to the left and right. All of the games are turned off with the exception of the ones you have purchased. Those displays are on and the sounds of all of them co-mingle. You simply move between them to choose the one to play.

That would give it a simple, but realistic feel to the old arcades.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Here's what I think would be kind of neat.

You step into your own private arcade room. All of the available machines on your platform are lined up in rows to the left and right. All of the games are turned off with the exception of the ones you have purchased. Those displays are on and the sounds of all of them co-mingle. You simply move between them to choose the one to play.

That would give it a simple, but realistic feel to the old arcades.

As nice as that sounds, a lot of people would just prefer a menu.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I keep finding myself wishing there was a web page with the leaderboards on it so I could check 'em while I'm web browsing.

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I am not sure if this has been suggested yet, but I would love to have an option to not render the game room and just leave a completely black background. That was how I always played Future Pinball since I found it made the table stand out more and look better; I think that would also translate over to TPA.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts