Ghostbusters info

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Hello everyone,

As you might have noticed, Ghostbusters Pinball has been re-released on the Google play store with the option of buying the table. Here are a few pieces of information that I would like to relay to you:

- There was an issue with 2.0.0 where updating wouldn't work, this has been resolved in 2.0.2
- There is an issue where table purchases are only showing up on the device you bought it on. Don't panic, feel free to buy the table on whatever device you use most, we are working on a solution to this now. When we have it fixed, you will simply update the app and the purchase will show up on all of your devices.
- I will be out of the office until Monday, please feel free to post comments, questions, and bugs on this thread, and I will get to them on Monday.

Thank you so much!

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
Also, why has the classic Ghostbusters theme been replaced with generic pap, on iOS at least?

I was so close to buying the table for £3.99, until I discovered that the iconic soundtrack had been removed.

Gutted.

Last edited:

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
Updating still crashes my phone. Had to uninstall/reinstall to avoid.

Can't find option to buy table, only the 10 tokens or day pass.

Still no way to exit the app without using the home button and task manager.

Last edited:

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Updating still crashes my phone. Had to uninstall/reinstall to avoid.

Can't find option to buy table, only the 10 tokens or day pass.

Still no way to exit the app without using the home button and task manager.

You can probably see if your displayed in Portrait. The Buy Table doesn't appear in Landscape mode.

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Thanks, Scumble. I knew you guys would come through.

Hey everyone!

I put in a fix that should solve our multiple device issue. I just pushed the update now so it should be live in a few hours. The update is 2.0.4, please let me know if the issue is not fixed.

Members online

Members online