Gorgar: Clear Plastic Missing in Upper Right Playfield

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
Gorgar art: There is a missing clear plastic on the upper right lizard crearure lane. I put that in the Gorgar art section of the forum, and it was acknowledged that it was missing. Hopefully you can put it in the master issues. Thanks for this awesome chart so the devs can use it so easily!

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
After looking at photos of a real Gorgar and comparing to TPA, I can't find the missing plastic. Do you have a screenshot where you can point out the missing plastic?

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
I already sent the pic to FarSight and wrote a thread under the Gorgar art section, and FarSight acknowledged the missing clear plastic piece. I can't attach photos on here for some reason.

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
Yep. The clear plastic connects and is part of the artwork. My friend has a Gorgar and that is how I noticed it.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Good Lord, that plastic is nearly invisible. I recorded it in Gorgar's list, but I can't imagine that's visually worth the time to process the transparency effects for it.

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
Oh I know....last summer I chimed in with my pinball arcade missing pieces and artwork ocd, and they acknowledged it is a piece they missed, but if they ever recreate the table for another platform, they might include it. I do apologize for my pinball ocd. Lol!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.