Android - Bug Gorgar - where are the instructions?

countcb

Jul 16, 2012
Just bought the Gorgar table on android because I wanted a break from Black Hole and ToM on PS Vita.
To my disappointment there are no instructions for this table available.

It just says: "This is the instruction text that will be displayed"
and "This is the instruction text that will be displayed for chaoter 1 instructions 2"
and so on...

what?? :confused:

Don't know if this is the same on other devices or andorid specific because it's not available for me on my other platforms yet.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Here you go:

In-Game Instructions:
Welcome to Gorgar(TM) one of the wildest games to come out of the 1970's.
[1] The goal of this table is to defeat Gorgar by beating the high score on the table.
[2] At the very top of the table are three roll-overs labeled A, B, and C. These are worth 1,000 points each.
[3] Completing the A-B-C rollovers advance the bonus multiplier, first to 2X, then 3X.
[4] The three jet bumpers here are worth 100 when they are not lit, and 1,000 points when they are lit.
[5] There are a total of 6 drop target on this table which are worth 1,000 points each.
[6] Each drop target corresponds to a letter in G-O-R-G-A-R.
[7]The G-O-R of the drop targets are located here.
[8] the G-A-R drop targets are located here.
[9] Each time you complete the G-A-R targets, it advances the PIT value here.
[10] The pit value starts at 5,000 points and can be advanced to 50,000 points.
[11] Shoot the ball into the pit to collect the lit value.
[12] The fist two times you complete the G-A-R targets, it will light the 1st and 2nd jet bumpers for 1,000 points each.
[13] The third time you complete the G-A-R targets, it will light the 3rd jet bumper for 1,000 points and the 5,000 will light here.
[14] when this is lit, each G-A-R target is worth 5,000 points.
[15] The fourth time you complete the G-A-R targets, it will light the Special in the outlanes.
[16] Each time you complete the G-O-R and G-A-R targets, it will advance the kicker value here.
[17] This goes from 10,000 points, to 15,000 points, to extra ball.
[18] There are four spot targets on this table located here
[19] and here
[20] These targets are worth 1,000 points when they are not lit, and 2,000 points when they are lit.
[21] If you complete all 4 spot targets, it will advance the Pit value to its maximum of 50,000 points.
[22] If you complete all 4 spot targets three times, a flashing arrow will begin cycling through each of the targets.
[23] Shoot the target with the flashing arrow to collect a special.
[24] Spot targets, the kicker eject hole, and rollovers, will also advance the bonus 1,000 points at a time up to 29,000 points.
[25] This bonus is awarded at the end of each ball.
[26] The lights on Gorgar's Image indicate the current bonus.
[27] The spinner is worth 100 points per spin when it is not lit, and 1,000 points per spin when it is lit.
[28] Advance the bonus to 10,000 points to light the spinner.
[29] Once the bonus is advance to 20,000 points or more, then the spinner light will turn off.
[30] The flipper return lanes here
[31] and here are worth 1,000 points each.
[32] Each time you complete both of the flipper return lanes, it will light one of the spot targets.
[33] Both the left and right flipper outlanes are worth 5,000 points.
[34] Well that's Gorgar, a true pinball adventure.

countcb

Jul 16, 2012
thanks allot! that will get me started.
but would be sweet if farsight could fix it in game.

Members online

Members online