Gotlieb Class of 1812

Wigoutboy

Sep 5, 2012
Chickens don't quack. And you only get that sound during multiball, and it's not that annoying in person, more just fits the campy horror theme.

Yeah I wasn't sure about that. But they do quack in spanish :p (which is my mother tongue). I've been watching more videos and I agree with you now.

I hope they bring this table to TPA soon.

Sumez

Nov 19, 2012
Played this again last night when I found someone left a credit in it, and played a few games with free replays.
Haven't touched it in weeks or months, it's been practically overlooked since we got both WCS94 and Flash down there standing next to it.
1812 just has an odd slow and very simple feel to it, there is no flow at all, it's like the ball jumps around a bit in the top, then drops like a rock to one of the flippers, repeated again and again, and the only real scoring goal that matters is aiming for either slot target bank repeatedly.

Still, I can't help liking it for its awkward charm. I'd just rather spend my $1 on a game of World Cup Soccer.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
This is a must for TPA. I don't think many...if any will argue with that. What a fun looking table. I have never played it, but would play the heck out of it if it was on TPA.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.