Grab extra tables from the Sony online store for 20% off (with a discount code)

joeblow

Feb 26, 2013
Even though I absolutely despise the way that Farsight has handled the many technical issues in this game for most of the last four years (and celebrated when they lost the license), I do have a lot of appreciation and sympathy for the great people who run and post at this site.

With that said, since there will be no more TPA sales on the WMS tables for you guys, I figure some may want to take advantage of a special deal offered by Sony for PlayStation gamers who buy stuff from their digital store. If you head over to their Live PlayStation website and sign in with your PSN account, you can get a discount code for 20% off of any single transaction (up to $150 I think, maybe more) by simply watching a brief promo trailer for their upcoming "Detroit" robot game.

After signing in, click on the quests tab on the sidebar and watch the "Detroit: Become Human – Launch Trailer | PS4" video. After it's done, a unique 10-digit code should pop up for the one-time discount. Next, go to the PSN store, add whatever you want to the cart and check out - that's where the code must be entered in order to work.

It does not work on pre-orders or a PS+ subscription. However, it does stack with other stuff on sale if you like. Note that if the codes may run out early, and the video won't offer any more codes after May 25 (two days from now). Finally, you have to use the code you do get by May 31, 7AM PST.

Last edited:

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
did this deal already for seasons 2,3,5,6 - made the seasons $23.99
just some tips if you are buying more seasons than that or the pro versions.
sony has some stupid restrictions on the cart -you can only add 10 items and there is a limit on the dollar amount you can add in the cart (sucks for the one time use discount code)
so if you go over the money limit - add the discount code in the cart and then go back to the shopping and you can add a bit more.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts