Greetings from a Limey Brit

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
in case anyone is wondering, these are the games we'll be playing on next Sunday at a friend's house -this is a guy that likes WhoDunnit so much, he has now owned 9 of them, the last few just so he could take off a specific piece to cannibalise before selling on. he musta owned most titles, and currently has over 20 (not sure why some aren't listed) and when his youngest daughter moved out recently, within a few months her room had a half dozen pins in it.

so these are the listed ones:

AC/DC BIB LE,
Cirqus Voltaire,
Last Action Hero,
Jurassic Park,
Indiana Jones
Revenge from Mars,
The Addams Family,
Batman Returns,
Tails of the Arabian Nights,
Who Dunnit,
Creature from the Black Lagoon,
The Shadow,
CSI,
Flintstones,
Medieval Madness,
Wizard of Oz,
Nitro Ground Shaker.

Turbine

May 19, 2012
Hi Dan. There are still a few pubs around with pinball, but few and far between. Took a trip to Southend to play pinball, found around 10 machines but every one broken in one way or another. Owning your own table is the only way to go these days, if only I had the room.

Chris Dunman

Apr 11, 2012
Hi Dan. There are still a few pubs around with pinball, but few and far between. Took a trip to Southend to play pinball, found around 10 machines but every one broken in one way or another. Owning your own table is the only way to go these days, if only I had the room.

Sandown on the Isle of Wight was my Mecca for a number of years in the late 70’s early 80's Turbs. I bet it's a similar story there

There's a huge pub, boarded up, itching to be turned into a pinpub near me. Now if I could only find that £400k I won the other week.....

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
in case anyone is wondering, these are the games we'll be playing on next Sunday at a friend's house -this is a guy that likes WhoDunnit so much, he has now owned 9 of them, the last few just so he could take off a specific piece to cannibalise before selling on. he musta owned most titles, and currently has over 20 (not sure why some aren't listed) and when his youngest daughter moved out recently, within a few months her room had a half dozen pins in it.

so these are the listed ones:

AC/DC BIB LE,
Cirqus Voltaire,
Last Action Hero,
Jurassic Park,
Indiana Jones
Revenge from Mars,
The Addams Family,
Batman Returns,
Tails of the Arabian Nights,
Who Dunnit,
Creature from the Black Lagoon,
The Shadow,
CSI,
Flintstones,
Medieval Madness,
Wizard of Oz,
Nitro Ground Shaker.

Welcome, Dan!

That Daventry show looks great. I may have to partake!

Incidentally, you're friend wouldn't be called Dave by any chance?

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
i know a few Daves, but this particular collection is at the house of a guy named Matt
who are you thinking of?
PM me is you wanna chat - i'm in the chatroom atm but it's dead as a dodo in there

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts