Had one of those games....

Bahnzo

Apr 18, 2012
I don't get to play a lot of real pinball. There aren't a lot of machines in my immediate area and the ones I do know of are usually in need of a rebuild.

But.....there is one machine, that's usually not terrible, and in a laundromat that is almost never played. So the replay is always low (but for some reason there is only one top score and it's WAY above all the game's reset hi-scores). It's a Pirates of the Caribbean.

And I had one of those magical games...magical ball really. Kept it alive for what seemed ages. Every shot went where it was supposed to, multiballs played out to almost perfection. Jackpots hit with ease. 100 million and change when it was done. I rarely get to put my initials in a game, but I did today.

One of those games that reminds you that while I love the digital pinball we have now, there is noting that beats the real thing. And I miss my Jurrasic Park more and more (lost in a house fire...) every day.

Have you had "one of those games" recently?

Pinetwig

Dec 23, 2013
Managed to steal the GC on a White Water yesterday. Getting a jackpot with x5 playfield was really cool too. :thumbup:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I'm beginning to like it more as I play it more. I wish there was a decent rule sheet published for it.

I haven't come across one. If you are just interested in high scores, I know there are some PAPA tournament vids that have POTC used on them.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.