iOS - Bug Hall Of Fame scores not adding up :(

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
What really annoys me is when I get a nice big HoF reward for a table let's say 140 points, but my total HoF points only go up by 12 points or something much smaller. Why does this happen all the time?

Wizened

Jun 10, 2012
What really annoys me is when I get a nice big HoF reward for a table let's say 140 points, but my total HoF points only go up by 12 points or something much smaller. Why does this happen all the time?

Because your previous was 128. Add 12 and the 140 is your total, not a "new" score.

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
The numbers I quoted were arbitrary, my point was that the total HoF points don't increment by the points won on each table.

Wizened

Jun 10, 2012
The numbers I quoted were arbitrary, my point was that the total HoF points don't increment by the points won on each table.

But they do. For example:
A score of 5M awards 100 HOF points. Scoring 5.75M awards 120 points. You're looking for a new HOF score of 220 points. But the game is only rewarding you for the difference between 5M and 5.75M, hence a new HOF score of 120.
It's working as designed, not a bug.

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
Ahh!!!! I see, so that's how it works. All this time I thought it was just supposed to add points earned.
Cheers!

Members online

Members online