Hall of Fame scores reset?!?!

DJWhoDunnit

Dec 23, 2012
I was browsing the leaderboards, and after I was done I went to play and all my hall of fame scores were 0! On the leaderboards it still shows 3550, but I have tried everything I could think of to restore them and nothing works...I believe part of the problem may have been that I recently topped my high score when I was away from WiFi, at least that's the most logical thing I could come up with from my end. Fortunately all my other scores/goals remained unchanged, but this is disappointing as I will probably never top some of the scores simply because the number of tries on some of the tables I'm not fond of :/

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
similar thing happened to me twice before -- a few months ago when i was over 9000 (consistently top 10 overall), and then again last week after i'd worked my way back up over 6000. it's extraordinarily frustrating and has made it difficult to face playing the game at all anymore. it's absurd that Farsight has let a bug that randomly completely demolishes a player's progress continue unaddressed and unfixed. it ought to be their highest priority (and that's really saying something, considering the state of the menus).

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Not much consolation but you guys could benefit by backing up your .pba files. Theres a sticky somewhere. I know you shouldn't have to and Farsight are putting a system into place but for now its better to back them up to your pc yourself.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts