haooy birthday frankie!

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Happy Birthday Frank !

Beardlong.jpg

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Thanks Mr. Heretic - You are one special fiery red head.

Thank Dedpop - I wish my beard would have grown that large - Thanks for the pic

Naildriver74 - Thank-you my friend. Glad your Patriots won the Super Bowl even though I am a Seattle fan.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Thanks Mr. Heretic - You are one special fiery red head.

Thank Dedpop - I wish my beard would have grown that large - Thanks for the pic

Naildriver74 - Thank-you my friend. Glad your Patriots won the Super Bowl even though I am a Seattle fan.

Happy birthday dude! It's been a while since I last saw you but it's nice to see you still active.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Happy Bday MontanaFrank. Hope all is well up in Portland. It looks pretty dangerous according to the TV show Grimm, which I assume is a documentary. ;)

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
i quite enjiy grimm myself the big bad wolf fixing clocks is priceless

plus id kick the grimms his missus is pretty in a plastic sorta way

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Happy Bday MontanaFrank. Hope all is well up in Portland. It looks pretty dangerous according to the TV show Grimm, which I assume is a documentary. ;)

All creatures need love and yes they are pretty dangerous; however, they only turn mean and reveal their true self when they are threatened. I give everyone honey so those dangerous creatures here in Portland like me. Yes, Grimm is a documentary.

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Thanks again to all who have wished me a happy birthday. Yes, Grimm is a documentary and Portlandia is more fact than fiction.

Keep Portland Weird is our motto, not officially, but is the thought of the majority of the people here.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.