happy birthday meester jeffery strong!

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
wait, if jeff's the aussie, then who gets to play "rage for a minute"? ;) i thought that was the other dude, the one so mild-mannered he should be that guy in south park's "lords of the underworld" ;0... HAPPY BDAY THOUGH BRO! :)

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Happy birthday Jeff!

wait, if jeff's the aussie, then who gets to play "rage for a minute"? ;) i thought that was the other dude, the one so mild-mannered he should be that guy in south park's "lords of the underworld" ;0... HAPPY BDAY THOUGH BRO! :)
Jared's the Aussie, Jeff's the super-mellow one, shutyertrap's the announcer-type, and I'm the robot/professor.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
Happy birthday Jeff!

Jared's the Aussie, Jeff's the super-mellow one, shutyertrap's the announcer-type, and I'm the robot/professor.

;0 ahh, with all the aussie refs in here i first thought then it was jared's! i'm saving #13 cuz that was so classic funny... "RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE" and den ohhm just i dunno some mellow soft i dunno i think this should be different softly trailing off argument... ;0 hehe those were AWESOME!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Had a blast at the pirate show tonight. Thanks again for all the birthday wishes, my friends! :D

n6mBg3i.jpg

PTHxaMx.jpg

ViW9Lzi.jpg

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Sorry the pics are a bit grainy in the low light...

The guy in the middle was the pirate that competed for our section (each section had a different one)

n9uUnPF.jpg

hpQgbZM.jpg

PzVai7f.jpg

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I'm soooo late with this one...

[video=youtube;USip2Phpy60]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=USip2Phpy60[/video]

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts