Happy New Year to all Pinball Arcade fans!

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Well folks, for all of TPA's troubles, it's still the best chance you'll get to re-live your pinball memories. And what a start 2015 will get off to! First with Starship Troopers and then The Addams Family.

May your year be filled with High Scores and fewer tilts, as well as some safety and peace for you and your families and friends.

Keep the ball rolling!

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Well folks, for all of TPA's troubles, it's still the best chance you'll get to re-live your pinball memories. And what a start 2015 will get off to! First with Starship Troopers and then The Addams Family.

May your year be filled with High Scores and fewer tilts, as well as some safety and peace for you and your families and friends.

Keep the ball rolling!

Hear Hear!!!

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Happy new year to everybody from France.

france_2210424b.jpg

Keep the ball rolling !

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I hope you all have a great 2015,and may we keep on getting great new tables.TPA has surpassed my wildest dreams.when I started buying the tables I never ever thought we`d reach 54 tables and counting.a big thanks goes to everyone at FASRSIGHT !!!! :cool:

CQQLKAT-LEE

Jul 8, 2012
Farsight gets a big pinball hug from me. They have done all us pinball lovers a huge service. They are preserving and keeping alive the memories we old timers enjoyed in our youth. walking into a penny candy store and dropping in a coin to play a true life pinball machine. What a rush and great memory I have of these moments. The sounds,look and feel no arcade machine could ever bring to your senses. Now for all the unfortunate kids out there who can't find that special pinball machine we got to play as a youth, they can now see hear and play it themselves. We can share the memories with our children and generations to come. I own every table they have put out on multiple platforms, and will keep supporting them to the end. Happy New Year to Farsight Studios and all the people at the Pinball Arcade!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts