Has the next table been announced yet?

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
harley-davidson-pinball-19276.jpg

The picture actually reminds me of "High Speed".

Anyway, I wouldn't mind giving it a try, but to add essentially the same table into TPA? Aren't we about to do that with "High Speed II", "Earthshaker", "Jack*Bot", & "The Party Zone"? (Tables I'm pretty sure we'll see in Season 4, based on fan demand) No thank you.

Personally, I don't get all the hate for HD3? I mean, it's not the greatest table, but is it better than garbage like "El Dorado: City of Gold"?

You bet'cha.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Listen, everyone has their own movie taste, but as far as I remember, this two were terrible. (...and they also both bombed if I recall right)

I genuinely love Bram Stoker's Dracula(and also like Mary Shelley's Frankenstein).Rating art and most everything else is obviously always highly subjective but commercially speaking BSD was a huge hit and MSF was also quite successful.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I genuinely love Bram Stoker's Dracula(and also like Mary Shelley's Frankenstein).Rating art and most everything else is obviously always highly subjective but commercially speaking BSD was a huge hit and MSF was also quite successful.

I stand corrected on BSD, it apparently did really well. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bram_Stoker%27s_Dracula#Box_office) I swear I remember this movie bombing.... oh well. Like I said earlier in one of the threads, I'll have to re-watch it, as I literally haven't done so since it first came out years ago. However, I DO remember not liking this film at all.

MSF on the other hand... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Shelley%27s_Frankenstein_%28film%29#Box_office)

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
I stand corrected on BSD, it apparently did really well. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bram_Stoker%27s_Dracula#Box_office) I swear I remember this movie bombing.... oh well. Like I said earlier in one of the threads, I'll have to re-watch it, as I literally haven't done so since it first came out years ago. However, I DO remember not liking this film at all.

MSF on the other hand... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Shelley%27s_Frankenstein_%28film%29#Box_office)

MSF cost $45 million to make.Yes in the US it disappointed at the box office but its total box office ended up at $112 million.The general cost of filmmaking and also ticket prices have increased over time but back in those days any movie that crossed the $100 million line was considered a hit.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
El Dorado wouldn't be that bad if it wasnt so ugly. HD3 I hate for how annoying it is, I rank it up there with Class of 1812 and CV in tables that are just plain ugly, cluttered and annoying to listen to. Than add that stupid video game on HD3 where you use the flippers to change lanes. And the choice of branding is ridiculous, Harley Davidson had already changed their market demo to middle aged baby boomers by the time this was made. The whole thing feels forced and has zero style.

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
yes there were some terrible tables in season 2
Thankfully we only had 1 in season 3 in my opinion (LCA)

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Personally, I don't get all the hate for HD3? I mean, it's not the greatest table..

I think HD3 is an easy target for ridicule. I'll play the table, but inevitably I'll just want to deliberately drain just to get away from tbe inane video mode and horrid call outs.

Going Nuts, now that game I truly hate. As I'm desperately trying to get that last ball to trigger multi ball again, I'll wonder why do I even bother.

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
Goin Nuts

I think HD3 is an easy target for ridicule. I'll play the table, but inevitably I'll just want to deliberately drain just to get away from tbe inane video mode and horrid call outs.

Going Nuts, now that game I truly hate. As I'm desperately trying to get that last ball to trigger multi ball again, I'll wonder why do I even bother.
--------------
share your sentiments whole-heartedly eh. :)

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
El Dorado wouldn't be that bad if it wasnt so ugly. HD3 I hate for how annoying it is, I rank it up there with Class of 1812 and CV in tables that are just plain ugly, cluttered and annoying to listen to. Than add that stupid video game on HD3 where you use the flippers to change lanes. And the choice of branding is ridiculous, Harley Davidson had already changed their market demo to middle aged baby boomers by the time this was made. The whole thing feels forced and has zero style.
Although Class of 1812 has been winning me back a bit. There is a lot of multiball.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012

Ever since I got the Milwaukee jackpot wizard goal, I haven't touched HD3.

It's not bad per se, but Milwaukee is tedious to get to and the one video mode pattern it has is repetitive. Maybe if video mode had offered different rewards (like city advancement), it would have been bearable.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts