Has TPA stopped working?

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
Or at least scoreboards? The PS3 tournament is definitely not registering new high scores and I just noticed that the weekly scoreboards have hardly any entries. For example the Table of the week, Creature from the Black Lagoon has 21 entries on the weekly board. Big Shot has 16, and Black Hole just 4! That's after over a day. Noticed the tournament leaderboard was stuck about 18 hours ago.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Yeah, I noticed that leaderboards weren't updating. I had a new high score on CftBL that's not registered. Suspect I'm not alone there....

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Finally had a chance to play yesterday since my ISP took a crap that lasted from Thursday till yesterday.
Played at 2:30 in the afternoon and checked the scores 6 hours later and still none of my mine were updated, looking forward to the next tournament of the month, brought to us by SYT.

Toolinit

Banned
Apr 15, 2014
New high scores on WHO Dunnit? did not post to the leaderboards for me today or yesterday...It's always something.

paganhobbit

May 29, 2013
I'm seeing this as well. I also got ah CftBL high score last night and it hasn't shown up either. Wonder if it will pick it up when they start working again...

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Anyone heard what's up with the leaderboards or if there's a fix coming? My scores aren't saved either. My last played table was Diner but it seems like it affects all leaderboards, right?

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Well, when I play (PC) and beat one of my all-time best scores, it doesn't update my newly attained place on the 'boards that minute. It does update after a day.

Morg

Apr 3, 2014
The issue has apparently been fixed, and I can confirm that scores posted in the PS3 tournament while it was stuck did update when it got working again.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Yep, I see scores posted again as well (from iOS). Even the scores that seemed to disappear for over 24 hours came through which was a nice surprise.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.