Haunted House & Tee'd Off

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Ok, so I REALLY hate the music for "Tee'd Off". It almost ruins the game for me. I actually think I hate it more than the "Goin' Nuts" music. Also, the game is nowhere near as good as I thought it would be. Give me NGG any day of the week. This table blows.

However, HH was a nice surprise. I mentioned earlier that I'm not a big fan of BH, or any other 4+ flipper pin tables for that matter, but this one is a real treat to play. The music fits perfectly, and the layout is fantastic!

I can't get past the window to the lower field in the middle of the table. While playing my mind doesn't see it as a window into the lower field but as an obstruction in the middle of the table. It's a psychomological thingy but so far its giving me problems playing the table.

I do like Tee'd Off but not being able to play more than one person is a problem for me.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I'm liking Tee'd Off a good deal more than I thought I would--didn't care for it at all in PHoF, but having some fun with it here.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Can you play a game with more than one player?

I seem to recall that was an issue with the iOS version initially as well. Yet another reason to look forward to the mega patch. You should still email it to support though just so they make sure the fix makes it into the PS3 version.

Last edited:

Larry

Jul 4, 2013
Try adding an extra player and see what happens. I've had this problem on Harley in the past, I'd see a player score of 0 when the game ended for the phantom last player with it giving players_selected-=1 during the game.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I seem to recall that was an issue with the iOS version initially as well. Yet another reason to look forward to the mega patch. You should still email it to support though just so they make sure the fix makes it into the PS3 version.

I already sent it in. I'm hoping that someone can confirm that its not just me.

Try adding an extra player and see what happens. I've had this problem on Harley in the past, I'd see a player score of 0 when the game ended for the phantom last player with it giving players_selected-=1 during the game.

It only lets you play player one in a two, three and four player game.

MonkeyGrass

Jul 11, 2013
Ok, so I REALLY hate the music for "Tee'd Off". It almost ruins the game for me. I actually think I hate it more than the "Goin' Nuts" music. Also, the game is nowhere near as good as I thought it would be. Give me NGG any day of the week. This table blows.

However, HH was a nice surprise. I mentioned earlier that I'm not a big fan of BH, or any other 4+ flipper pin tables for that matter, but this one is a real treat to play. The music fits perfectly, and the layout is fantastic!

How the heck is it possible to hate background music any more than goin nuts? I have to mute it, or that table about sends me into a seizure.

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
How the heck is it possible to hate background music any more than goin nuts? I have to mute it, or that table about sends me into a seizure.

It actually doesn't bother me that much, I'm usually in the zone trying to get that damn extra squirrel.

Last I tried, I only needed 1 more white, then lost. I haven't had the energy to try again. lol

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I like the double or nothing shot in Tee'd Off! Talk about a pressure shot! :D

Overall I really like Tee'd Off but probably won't play a lot of Haunted House. In real life it would be the opposite.

Gordonomics

Jul 19, 2013
The Pro-version of the pack is still unavailable on the EU store, which means I and other Pro-season pass holders can't download it yet :/

Mechanix77

Banned
Aug 31, 2013
I've eased up on my negativity for the game after playing it for over an hour or so, but I still hate the music and I DEFINITELY hate that annoying gopher!

How is this not a direct ripoff of NGG though?

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I've eased up on my negativity for the game after playing it for over an hour or so, but I still hate the music and I DEFINITELY hate that annoying gopher!

it came four years earlier for a start :p

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Sorry for the double post...

The Pro-version of the pack is still unavailable on the EU store, which means I and other Pro-season pass holders can't download it yet :/

There are two entries for some reason, one marked as unavailable, but the other is downloadable. Look for it in the add-ons section on the game's page.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012

it came four years earlier for a start :p

Also they are both ripoffs of concepts from the movie Caddy Shack. I'd love to help design a real pinball table that would be a true Caddy Shack pinball machine. So many possibilities!

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I sent FarSight an email about the multiplayer problem in Tee'd Off and they responded this afternoon. They said it was a known issue and should be fixed in an upcoming patch.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.