Have No Fear, Release Date Is Near (pics at the link)

heberts811

Feb 26, 2012
Funny thing is that I have a local hotel that has 5 pins and with No Fear! they have made 4 of them for Pinball Arcade! The only one missing is NBA Fast Break but I'm not holding my breath for that one.

Gary

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
The Valvoline logo on the car is edited to look like the letters NF.

Those who worry about the licensed product logos on Rollergames should have... No Fear. The only thing they need to secure a license for is the show.

Epsilon

Apr 19, 2012
Funny thing is that I have a local hotel that has 5 pins and with No Fear! they have made 4 of them for Pinball Arcade! The only one missing is NBA Fast Break but I'm not holding my breath for that one.

Gary

Just out of curiosity, what were the other 4?

I always found it interesting how certain locales could have a particular "flavor" based on their pinball/arcade offerings. I fondly remember this place in Colorado I stumbled across that had Medieval Madness, Attack from Mars, The Addams Family, Theatre of Magic, and The Simpsons Party Pinball and thought that was as close to pinball heaven as I could have been at a particular location. This was over 10 years ago so surely it's different now, but I'll always remember that place with a great fondness.

heberts811

Feb 26, 2012
The Lineup is Addams Family, NBA Fastbreak, No Fear, F14-Tomcat (currently down), and Teed Off. I would love some different ones, but they haven't changed them in a couple years. I guess I should be happy to have any pins nearby to play.

Gary

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Just out of curiosity, what were the other 4?

I always found it interesting how certain locales could have a particular "flavor" based on their pinball/arcade offerings. I fondly remember this place in Colorado I stumbled across that had Medieval Madness, Attack from Mars, The Addams Family, Theatre of Magic, and The Simpsons Party Pinball and thought that was as close to pinball heaven as I could have been at a particular location. This was over 10 years ago so surely it's different now, but I'll always remember that place with a great fondness.

Do you remember the name do the place and or city/town?

Members online

Members online