Have the exclusive balls been released for both kickstarters?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Well, when the Twilight Zone update came out, farsight said that the last ball skin was the Twilight Zone skin. I noticed that the last skin was just fire or something and I was like, "well, they could have said any skin was the Twilight Zone skin." When Star Trek came out, there was an actual skin added (the black and white sphere one), which I assumed was definitely the Twilight Zone skin. But that was the only skin added. So, I assume that the Star Trek skin hasn't been released yet, but will be with the next update, along with the addition of the Star Trek kickstarters to the credits.

While we are on the topic of kickstarter rewards, does anyone know why we haven't seen the kickstarter reward of the Twilight Zone Wallpaper yet? I think it was a reward for the $25 tier or around it.

Last edited:

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Not sure, I should receive that also being a $100 backer but I wasn't as worried about that. Not sure what the Star Trek ball would look like but some info on it would be appreciated.

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Hmmm. I have the TZ skin, but didn't pledge at that level in the kickstarter. Could I have earned it with my showing in the last tournament? I see that the new tourney offers these as rewards.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
No, they gave out the TZ skin for free on IOS.
What about the tournament balls for the most recent tournament? Have they handed those out yet? Like the STTNG one?

inspector42

May 27, 2012
Why was it free? I thought it was for kickstarter backers. Also, how can they offer it as a tournament reward if its already free?

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Why was it free? I thought it was for kickstarter backers. Also, how can they offer it as a tournament reward if its already free?
It's not...it's just a lot of people have the TZ ball because FarSight gave it to kickstarter backers at any level, and a few more have it from tournament rewards.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts