Help - any idea why everything has reset?

Gray

Sep 20, 2012
I went to play my daily pinball fix on my iPad, and I find that everything has "reset" -- my high scores for all the tables (local high scores), my Hall of Fame is back to 0 points, all table goals reset, and my launch button is down at the bottom right now (I don't want it there :( ) .... Why would this have happened?

And no, I haven't relogged/changed my farsight account, reinstalled the app, or anything like that. I did nothing unusual :confused:

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
I have that from time to time, when my Internet connection is down for a short period of time. Kill it from the taskbar and restart it. Or if nothing works, restore from remote in the options menu...

Gray

Sep 20, 2012
Thanks for the reply. None of the above has brought anything back. Guess I'm starting from scratch again ... <sigh>

Incidentally, am I supposed to do "Backup -> Remote" from time to time? Or is it automatic? I didn't even know these options were there. They've done me absolutely no good in this case, anyway :(

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
It is not automatic as far as I know. I do a local and remote backup before I install any updates.

+1. I also do a remote backup after every gaming session in which I post a new high score. I play on multiple iOS devices so when I pickup a different device to play on I usually do remote restore as soon as I start the app (restore only takes 2 seconds).

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts