help choosng tables

Maneki1972

Jun 11, 2018
I posted this on the main board, but honestly, here's the deal:

I'm filling out surveys to get up $50. I require some expert advice on what tables you all would recommend. If anyone has a better suggestion for tables, I will listen to them.

I have the following:

Season 1 (on disc)
Season 2 (on disc)

Downloaded:
Black Knight 2000 (I used to play this a ton)
The Addams Family Ones I'm considering are:

Now the ones I'm thinking about but haven't committed to are:
The Getaway II
Banzai Run
Sorceror
F-14 Tomcat
Jack-Bot
Swords of Fury
Indy 500

Ones I may pick up are:
Judge Dredd
Earthshaker!
Fish Tales (I'm 50/50 on this table)
Diner (for some reason I don't like this one as much as I did when I was a kid)
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Eight Ball Deluxe

CANNOT PURCHASE: Paragon (already removed from PS4 menu)

I would like some recommendations on the best tables to buy or acquire before the time runs out, and I appreciate your help in advance. I probably won't buy until next week as I have earned $37 from filling out surveys, and do not want to try spending more than a total of $50.

I could still buy Season 4 and get 7 more Bally tables or Season 3 and get 6 more Bally Tables, but feel like a kid in a candy store at this point.

If anyone has any ideas as to the best tables to pick up, I would greatly appreciate it because I want to start buying tables next week. :)

Last edited:

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
There are a couple of threads already that give advises.

If you like BK2k then I would say F-14 Tomcat, Sorcerer and The Getaway are good fits. In addition take a look at Fish Tales, Eight Ball Deluxe and Red and Ted's Roadshow.

Dracula is great if you like the theme and some challenge. Jackbot is an option if you like the layout of Pinbot.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts