Help Monster Bash!

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Monster Bash is one of the highest rated and most fun tables, but in tpa it is one of the crappiest looking tables.
Bad low res unredable ugly textures.
Bad cam so you can't see the back of the table in prtrait (like bsd before the fix).

This really needs some love!

Maybe we should start a poll for the table which needs a makeover the most.

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Monster Bash is one of the highest rated and most fun tables, but in tpa it is one of the crappiest looking tables.
Bad cam so you can't see the back of the table in prtrait (like bsd before the fix).

Well, it's one of the early tables, so I doubt they are going to go back to rescan everything. Who knows, perhaps we'll get an anniversary edition one day.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
well, they should do remake of all android s1 and s2 tables since they are the most popular, the best, the most requested, the whatever........ and HW improved a lot and if they still want to sell them they should do something about it. I have to say that I don't like PC version much, it looks somehow to artificial, android version do need some improvement, like transparent rapms (if TPZ can have them then others can to) and some hi-res textures. The lightning can stay as it is.

Longi

May 30, 2013

well said mpad.
The re-adjustment of the DMD would be great and should be the simplest part of it.
Then we need absolutely sharper Playfield-textures!! (generally on most Season 1&2 PC-Tables) ;)
Make polls for love :D

Last edited:

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014

+1

Industrial_Foods

Nov 7, 2014
Yes please, can we get an update? I play this table constantly, and certain issues which are well know have not been fixed yet (Frankenstein's Monster exploit and Gill Man Lights). Maybe a Christmas present for us?

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
MB's my top 5..just such a good theme, the flow, and general fun..it deserves better then to wallow in mediocrity visually ..Definitely needs some spit and polish.

Last edited:

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I almost wonder if, like the other tables from the original phof collections, they used older artwork and assets. The game was supposed to be part of the x360/ps4 discs and got pulled out after being announced and having some pictures released.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts